Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm not entitled, it's the grumpy old women's fault!eye rolling smiley

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
I'm not entitled, it's the grumpy old women's fault!eye rolling smiley
September 12, 2016
Entitlement is strong in this one.

At least the comments see through this bint's bs!
Re: I'm not entitled, it's the grumpy old women's fault!eye rolling smiley
September 12, 2016
Wow. What. A. Fucking. Bitch. She runs into someone and lets HIM apologize? And her response to getting called on it is to cry and tell an old lady she's "nasty"? And what was it about that second incident that made her cry?

And at the end she says if she turns into a grumpy old woman, it'll be her kids' fault, not hers. Nice parenting there. Nice human being. You're right, though, most of the comments are great.
September 12, 2016
Most, not all mahms have this attitude I've noticed. If they're out and about with their kyds then they always expect everyone around them to give them entitlements and special privileges because they bred. They also tend to treat wait staff and store employees like absolute crap and expect treats for breeding (or whatever reason). It is the rare mahm who disciplines her kids and doesn't have this entitlement attitude.
September 12, 2016
@Freya

" They also tend to treat wait staff and store employees like absolute crap and expect treats for breeding "

This! I have noticed that the moos have always been the nastiest customers. Apparently, having kids makes you the center of the universe. :eye roll I'd like to ask these tards why, if breeding makes you the center of the universe, should they be treated as the be all and end all, when people have bred after them? Is there not only one center of a given thing? Isn't the definition of center the single point equidistant from all other points?

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
September 13, 2016
I'd be grumpy too if I had to deal with someone so entitled, whiny and childish.
This is barely worthy of being a Facebook rant, someone actually published this?

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
September 14, 2016
I'm a waitress and i loathe waiting on kids and families for this very reason. Most of them do not care at all if their kids are disruptive and loud and ruin the experience of other customers. Last Friday i had a party of 14 (7 adults and 7 runts) that was so loud they caused three other tables to get up and leave.

What KILLED me was one of the kids was profoundly disabled and had to have her food pureed so the parents could feed her with a syringe/tube thing. I bent over backwards to take care of them. We have some very nice regulars whose daughter is autistic and literally can not stand being around high pitched screaming and crying-it's physically painful for her. The parents are extremely nice and keep caereful watch on the kid. We had to move them from their assigned table because these other kids were so poorly behaved. (Not the disabled kid, the normal ones who were more than old enough to be taught proper manners.)
September 15, 2016
I literally can't stop reading Angela's comment again and again. Priceless. "Mummy martyr complex" is my newest favorite expression.

"We’re surviving on three hours sleep, 43 coffees and mainlining sugar to get through the day"

I'm so tempted to register under the guise of a rabid moo and scream "OMG so much caffeine, what about your milk? You're not saying you're not doing the sacred breastfeeding, right?"

also, I wan't to kick this man in the groin:
"Far too many old women suffer greatly. All their lives they have been complemented on their looks which has ceased to happen."

Yeah, because as women, our only value (other than being able to have kids) is our beauty. All our self-esteem totally depends on the approval of random males. angry smiley
September 20, 2016
Many of these elderly ladies have done the raising of kids. Long, long ago, in a galaxy far away, children were to be seen and not heard. The common sense and politeness of the past can be declared extinct species. sad smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login