Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kid impaled up the rear with a chair leg

Posted by cfdavep 
Kid impaled up the rear with a chair leg
October 11, 2016
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fifth-grader-impaled-alabama-school-144511119.html

You can't make this stuff up. The 10 year old must've been horsing around when the "cheap chair" gave way and she was at the mercy of the metal chair leg. I think the parents will be suing for crappy chairs leading to butt impalement.

Schools today have to lawyer up for anything.
Re: Kid impaled up the rear with a chair leg
October 12, 2016
A year or so ago, while cleaning a client's house, I was bending to do something and the back of one thigh caught the sharp corner of a short metal square table behind me. I saw stars the pain was so fucking bad! Thank goodness, it didn't cut me. I can't even imagine the excruciating pain that girl who felt having a metal rod run through her! D:
October 12, 2016
There's a "Ringworld" joke in this story but I'm having trouble..... Going to Wikipedia and will be back to add the species that was so afraid of injury that it's homeworld had no angles or sharp edges.... a Pierson's Puppeteer. Thanks Wikipedia.
October 12, 2016
I kinda feel like an ass for posting about what this kid went though as the pain must've been horrendous, but I nearly died laughing when someone on the comments said "Sex ed begins in the cafeteria" and a flurry of parents decided to check their kid's bike seats in case of a seat post accident. Also the story reminded me of how insane schools have gotten with the lawsuits. When I was a kid we had a day of for "inservice" today that day is for the schools to have meetings on how to keep parents from inventing a situation with a lawyer so they can use the taxpayers to pay for their kid's college.
October 13, 2016
This happened to a second cousin of mine way back in the early 1950s. Once they got the chair leg out of her ass and she was medically attended to, her parents punished her for horsing around so violently that she got a wooden chair leg shoved up her back passage.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login