Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2044 baby shooting gun

Posted by CFScorpio 
CFScorpio
2044 baby shooting gun
December 12, 2006
That is truly disgusting! If the kid is too little to walk, he's too little to be shooting a gun. Mark my words: in a few months, that kid will be in the news when he "accidentally" finds daddy's gun and shoots his sibling or other relative.
Re: 2044 baby shooting gun
December 13, 2006
You know...this might be slightly less appalling to me if the child were a lot older and Dad was teaching him to fire a shotgun. I'd assume it was a hunting lesson somewhat. But teaching a kid that can barely hold his own weight to shoot a handgun is just asking for trouble. Holy hell, the gun is half the size of the kid!

I'm hoping Daddio has at least enough sense to either lock his firearms away where Junir can't get them, or doesn't leave loaded guns lying around where Junior can reach them. But that's just hoping, because I can't imagine that a parent who would teach their kid to fire a gun would be smart enough to keep firearms out of Kiddo's reach when the shooting lesson is not in session.

Perhaps when Daddy gets shot, he'll regret ever teaching his kid to hold and fire a gun. I think the only thing that would be worse than this would be teaching the kid how to put Rohypnol in a girl's drink and then take advantage of her.
December 13, 2006
if the kid is learning to use a gun at that age, then when it gets older it will be more likely to use guns.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
December 13, 2006
Seems to me that daddy's got a little insecurity going on. Guess he wants to make sure that his boy is a MAYUN when he grows up. HORK!
December 13, 2006
I just thought the boy's squeal at the first shot was so cute!
Wheee! Guns are FUN! Goooo!

Ahhh...natural selection. It's a beautiful thing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login