Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2035 chewing gum birth control

Posted by CFScorpio 
CFScorpio
2035 chewing gum birth control
December 12, 2006
What a great idea! Maybe these packs of contraceptive gum could be passed out as freebies without telling people what they are. Breeders and breeder-wannabes LOVE free stuff. I bet the teenmoo birth rate would plummet if these were given out!
Re: 2035 chewing gum birth control
December 12, 2006
my thoughts exactly scorp .. arent we evil wink muhahahahah

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
DrDanCorelli
December 19, 2006
I have always advocated the use of Depo-Provera dart guns too!
December 20, 2006
i can just see hunters stalking their prey, with dart guns, ah ha.. theres a likely looking woman who may oops a man.. and you sneak up and fire your dart gun.. could be a new computer game..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
December 20, 2006
Plus, they'd probably give it to their kids and sterilize them too so we don't have to worry about it later.... (you know the kids of stupid people A. inherit stupid genes and B. are raised to be stupid. Poor little blighters don't stand a chance)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login