Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BNP kidjacks TWD reddit... Gets called out for being a shitty parent

Posted by the noodler 
BNP kidjacks TWD reddit... Gets called out for being a shitty parent
October 24, 2016
https://m.reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/comments/591d8w/my_son_cosplaying_as_rick_season_four_today_at/

;tldr Stupid parent posts a thread in main TWD Reddit forum about his kid in a cosplay outfit. Gets called out for it.

My question with NOSPOILERS....to anyone is who thinks TWD is at all for kiddie viewing?

Mods: I only lurk on the reddits. Just discovered it actually so I hope this doesn't break any posting rules here.

Fwiw this daddict posted this right around when the big reveal episode was airing so it was like they were fishing for maximum udder rubs and duck werkz awww cute costume nut you're still a retard for exposing your sprig to adult content.
I am not a mod, but your link looks fine. It is a copy and paste not direct. You also aren't telling anyone to harass dumbasses. However I am only Bratfree's resident mad scientist.

Reddit is near the bunghole of the internet. It is not a cyst on the actual anus of the internet like 4chan but I wouldn't post shit like that. Hell, I use a fucking vpn on Reddit because the internet is a dark scary shithole spewing toxic fucking waste constantly.
I don't care if parents let their kids watch adult-oriented movies and shows; my parents let me watch/read adult stuff as a kid (because 1.) they figured if they tried to ban it, it would just entice my sister and I more, so better to control it and use them as learning tools; and 2.) I had tested at an adult reading comprehension level at 7, so they encouraged me reading adult books so I wouldn't get bored).

My issue comes in when these same permissive parents then want to get their underwear in a knot over a certain adult thematic element they don't want their kid exposed to and demand that the show/movie be changed to be more "kid-friendly." Like the breeder duh who let his kids watch TWD, but then got upset when Aaron and his life partner Eric were introduced, saying he didn't want his kids watching two gay men kiss and that the showrunners should be cognizant that kids are watching. Yeah, no. It's a show specifically geared to adults, not children. Nobody has an obligation to make it more friendly to fucking kids. And by the way, the fucking idiot should have read the comics before letting his kids watch the show because Aaron and Eric are straight from the source material.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Yep Paragon, same like the twats that twisted-knickers over Deadpool being the US equivalent of R18+ rated - brainlessly trying to argue that because it was a comic-book superhero movie, that it's automatically brat-friendly.

As with the two-gay guys kissing in the show, well with that idiot complaining, the issue was more about the idiot's homophobia, than the guys kissing. Amazingly, the idiot actually attempted to cover his homophobia in blaming 'adult themes'. I'd bet he wouldn't have made a peep if it had a hetro couple lock lips.
nokidsandhappy
Yep Paragon, same like the twats that twisted-knickers over Deadpool being the US equivalent of R18+ rated - brainlessly trying to argue that because it was a comic-book superhero movie, that it's automatically brat-friendly.

As with the two-gay guys kissing in the show, well with that idiot complaining, the issue was more about the idiot's homophobia, than the guys kissing. Amazingly, the idiot actually attempted to cover his homophobia in blaming 'adult themes'. I'd bet he wouldn't have made a peep if it had a hetro couple lock lips.

No, the idiot seemed to have no problem with his kids watching a woman, whose believed-to-be-dead husband has found her and their son, continue to fuck said husband's best friend and cop partner and the paternity of the infant is still in question due to this. Infidelity is A-OK, but two adult men in a committed relationship with each other? Nope, that's evil and bad and will corrupt the chilluns.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login