Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some guy would trade his sprog in to get his wife back and people flip

Posted by cfdavep 
Some guy would trade his sprog in to get his wife back and people flip
November 07, 2016
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/reddit-community-helps-man-recover-lullaby-recordings-dead-205846505--abc-news-topstories.html

The guy is on reddit looking for lullaby recording his wife made before dying in childbirth. The commenters are all acting like she not a real human, but a devine being who was too good for this planet. The husband admits on reddit that he would trade the sprog to get her back. Moos never think this way, but men will go the distance for their wives even though he is now second to baybee.

From reddit:
"Yes our baby boy survived and is six weeks old today. He's beautiful and I love him deeply but sadly would trade him in for her in a flash. I dunno I'm trying to upload the files into a google drive folder. There's like 8 songs give or take."
cfdavep
... men will go the distance for their wives even though he is now second to baybee.

Counterpoint: Scott Peterson smiling smiley

I think the guy wants his wife back only because an infant won't cook meatloaf or [edited for raw content]

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Mr. kittehpeoples would rather have me than an infant. tongue sticking out smiley

Seriously, good on the guy for admitting the one woman he chose out of all the women he'd ever known to share his life with meant more to him than the random loaf that could be replaced with nine months' investment.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login