Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Years Celebrations and brats.

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
New Years Celebrations and brats.
December 31, 2016
[OT] First of all, Happy New Year 2017 to all the members of the forum. I know due to timezones or different cultural calendars that some members haven't yet celebrated NY yet, but I still wish them a joyous occasion. I for one, am glad the horrendous 2016 has ended (well in my life that is).

Now for my New Years moan - special New Years celebrations for Brats. Yep, I'm talking 9pm fireworks specifically for Brats. Dunno what happens in other places, but in Oz, they have 'kid friendly fireworks' at 9pm NYE.
Basically, they have a smaller pre-fireworks display for the sneuflaykes with kid-targeted music and such at 9pm, presumably so the precious snotleighs don't have stay up until midnight for the big show, and see drunken debauchery from their parunts... IN THEORY

The reality is that the brats stay there until midnight, running amok, some blowing their fingers off with illegal fireworks, and generally ruin it for others celebrating. The 9pm kids NY is a recent thing, as I remember having to wait until midnight before the fireworks. NYE wasn't kid friendly, as there was copious amounts of booze consumed, and I was on my best behaviour, as I knew that this was a privileged not a right, that would be revoked if I played up. \

In many instances, specific NYE celebrations are an adults only affair, but as we know breeders and their crotch-droppings have infested them, and insisted they make them ALL brat friendly.bull shitting
Re: New Years Celebrations and brats.
January 01, 2017
Happy new year! I've always saw it as an adult celebration. Shame kids get these little special things, maybe some of the intentions were to keep the brats out of the way at midnight, which of course we know that won't happen.
January 01, 2017
Happy New Year to the Bratfree crowd! grinning smiley

Towns around here have these alcohol-free parties for their residents called "First Night." It's free to go and specifically designed for moo, duh, and their spawn. I've driven through towns when these shindigs are happening, and it's just crowds of happy famblees moo, duh and two kids everywhere.

I'll pas on that TYVM.

We either stock up on tasties such as caviar, smoked fish, oysters, etc...and stay home for the evening, or we go for it, get glammed up and head to the chicest restaurant in the region where it's way too expensive for any kid.
January 01, 2017
The bad part about every new year is there's usually a mini baby boom right around September and October from all the fucking that happens among breeders who are too lazy/dumb/drunk to use a condom. Not to mention the craploads of articles fighting over which baby was the first baby of the year.

There is no reason for kids to celebrate New Year's. They have no concept of having a bad year and looking forward to a hopefully better one, or having a good year and hoping for another good year. It's a very adult-oriented event with lots of partying and drinking. And you know this won't stop the breeders who are determined to do some hardcore celebrating because they'll drag their toadlers out with them at midnight without a second thought.
January 02, 2017
Peace
Towns around here have these alcohol-free parties for their residents called "First Night." It's free to go and specifically designed for moo, duh, and their spawn.

We have one of those locally, too (or used to-- I haven't heard about it for awhile). I always got the impression it was a fundie thing, too, but I could be wrong. I've never been to one.
January 02, 2017
well,as to First Nights--I used to really like going to those things until I got single, older and tireder. They DO have the obnoxious kyd-centric stuff earlier in the night, but the locations are limited, so they are somewhat contained. And of course, the later it gets, the fewer of them are around. And the music was usually quite good (from a Folkie's point of view, anyway). Since they are no-alcohol-allowed anyway, the problem of the spawn seeing drunken activities is not there. It was just fun to wander around the town center and drop in at different musical events.
January 02, 2017
Exactly Camb, that also means too that the brats have seen their 'special celebration', and by midnight, their tired and whingy. It also means that the breeder parents are also so plastered by that time, that they couldn't care less about the whinges - well, moreso than usual. Cue the extra loud and scary fireworks, and drunken celebrations by all the party goers, and you got a bunch of uncontrolled shrieking banshees.

Of course not all of the breeders get blind drunk, and some are sober enough to make a huge fuss when the party start going firmly (two drinking beer and happy) into debauchery territory. Yep, can't have that around the precious 'pure' loafs... Cue the lowing and stink-eyes by the Parunts - so there's a dampener put on the clearly adult only party.

It's akin to the breeders taking their crotch droppings to strip clubs, then complain about the sexualised behaviour and nudity...sign 'I'm with stupid'
January 02, 2017
Cambion
The bad part about every new year is there's usually a mini baby boom right around September and October from all the fucking that happens among breeders who are too lazy/dumb/drunk to use a condom. Not to mention the craploads of articles fighting over which baby was the first baby of the year.

Kind of related, why is this story about 10,000 babies good news? I thought the remark the couple at the end made about "we wanted him to deliver our baby so we had to start trying" kind of R rated, but I guess once you get married and have kids a lot of stuff is R rated.

And they call this good news?
January 02, 2017
mr. neptune
Cambion

Kind of related, why is this story about 10,000 babies good news? I thought the remark the couple at the end made about "we wanted him to deliver our baby so we had to start trying" kind of R rated, but I guess once you get married and have kids a lot of stuff is R rated.

And they call this good news?

If you're a obstetrician this is the best news ever as the average cost of baby and delivery is $30,000 or $50,000 for a c-section. The obstetrician's cut of $300,000,000 - $500,000,000 big ones could put a smile (and finance a second or third vacation home), n'est pas? I no longer wonder why the typical gynecologist/obstetrician show a lack of support for the childfree.
January 02, 2017
nokidsandhappy
Of course not all of the breeders get blind drunk, and some are sober enough to make a huge fuss when the party start going firmly (two drinking beer and happy) into debauchery territory. Yep, can't have that around the precious 'pure' loafs... Cue the lowing and stink-eyes by the Parunts - so there's a dampener put on the clearly adult only party.

It's akin to the breeders taking their crotch droppings to strip clubs, then complain about the sexualised behaviour and nudity...sign 'I'm with stupid'

If I had no social-consciousness, didn't see overpopulation as an issue and were an obstetrician I would invest in or own a delivery business which primarily sells alcohol. Then I'd rely on the shame techniques of most organized religions to dissuade my alcohol drinking consumers from seeking abortions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login