Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#2068 - My Rant

Posted by amethusos* 
#2068 - My Rant
December 24, 2006
I just e-mailed Dumb Dear Blabby a response on the lousy advice she gave to the mother who did the right thing by reporting her son and his friends for using drugs at school...despite the moo'ing from other moos about how their "angels" should not have been reported and suspended. Here goes it, My Friends:

I believe you gave the mother, who reported her son and his friends for the drug use at school, very bad advice. So what if the other parents are angry and the son is upset? People with children expect "The Village" to help raise their children which means hand over more money yet they do not want "The Village" to discipline their out-of-control brats.

This woman showed responsibility by reporting the teenagers and their illegal behaviour at school. The problem is how many parents do not want anyone to dare to tell on their "little angels". That is why most teens cannot even handle a first-time job and do not do well in the "real world" after high school graduation. This is because their parents expect everyone to coddle these brats and to look the other way when bad or illegal activities take place.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being catering to self-centered attitudes.

"FUCK WORK"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login