Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Because it's all about her--BFing moo

Posted by cfuter 
Because it's all about her--BFing moo
June 20, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/hero-breastfeeding-mom-asked-discreet-pool-says-no-210213276.html

As my hub says, there's no law that says you can't sit there and stare and gawk (maybe even point and laugh) at them while they are doing it then, since they want everyone to see and get attention, we should all give it to them.

I dont get why you cant pee in public, people would be very uneasy if you bled in public, or threw up in public, and spitting in public is frowned upon even tho it is done (usually when youre not with people you want to impress) but leaking milk, potentially in the pool where people are swimming is A-ok! These nursing laws are ridiculous. eye rolling smiley

Also, why is this article under Yahoo! Beauty? No comments allowed either.
Re: Because it's all about her--BFing moo
June 20, 2017
Fuck that noise. Do we have anyone on bratfree with a hard science degree? If we do, can they do me a favor please? Can they please write to whatever assanine politician either made this legal or refuses to make it illegal? I would, but I don't know the specifics beyond "it's gross and causes diseases."

Also, if you are in public with no expectation of privacy, people can laugh if they'd like. I went to Disney with some CF friends and some moo was beefing in the gift shop. You bet I commented to my friends. I not so quietly mentioned that doing that is a biohazard and could spread diseases just like any other bodily fluid. Was I passive aggressive and immature? Maybe. Do I have a right to be disgusted by public beefing? Absolutely.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
June 20, 2017
I just noticed in the link, that it says "hero" so she's a hero for doing this in public? A hero? like a firefighter or something? Being entitled when it pertains to kids makes you a hero? BFing is just a task, like any other, and you can decide when and where to do it, like inside a dressing room or something. Hero my ass
June 22, 2017
cfuter
I just noticed in the link, that it says "hero" so she's a hero for doing this in public? A hero? like a firefighter or something? Being entitled when it pertains to kids makes you a hero? BFing is just a task, like any other, and you can decide when and where to do it, like inside a dressing room or something. Hero my ass

Lol. No it probably means the store was the lead or "hero" on the page. Which still shouldn't be but not as bad!
June 22, 2017
I took a dump today. Where's my damn medal???
June 24, 2017
Wait a second, she sat at the pool's edge to beef?!? If that isn't the height of attention-seeking, I don't know what is - Lemme guess, they'll be sitting on the edge of a diving board next?!?.

Furthermore, HTF is that safe. We all know crotch maggots squirm and wriggle like a bag of snakes, it wouldn't be difficult to lose grip and have the loaf fall in. You can't even blow your nose nowadays without some mandated safety regulation, and I'm sure that there's one for unrestrained loaves and pools.

Nope, this bint needed to be repeatedly splashed for her trouble (the public bathing water is probably more sanitary than her festering boob-juice).
June 25, 2017
stillwaters
I took a dump today. Where's my damn medal???

Well, it is a bit late but better late than never!
bowing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login