Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Cousins' Wunnerful Pahrunting Skills

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
My Cousins' Wunnerful Pahrunting Skills
January 03, 2007
AAAAAH, yes, so today, I receive an email from my preggo cousin in Massachusetts who is ready to drop the royal snatch dragon any day now. YAAAWWWN. Anyway, she tells me that over Christmas dinner, her nephew - her brother's son - has learned to tell everyone "My penis is big." The child's parents think this is funny. The kid will only be 3 in February.

This, in addition to the fact that over Thanksgiving, the same child showed off his "fart at the dinner table" skills that his mother taught him. Again, the pahrunts laughed.

These people are something you'd see in the next JackAss movie. Actually, someone could make a lot of money doing that - making a JackAss movie with all the gross things pahrunts teach their kids to do.
Re: My Cousins' Wunnerful Pahrunting Skills
January 03, 2007
see now that young brat could be arrested for sexual harrasment, seriously.. theres been stories about a 5 year old boy who pinched a girls bottom, was arrested, for sexual harrassment.. mention that to the kids parents..

http://kutv.com/watercooler/watercooler_story_354143948.html

(AP) HAGERSTOWN, Md. A father in Maryland says his 5-year-old son knows nothing about sex, but the boy was written up for sexually harassing a kindergarten classmate.

Washington County school officials told Charles Vallance that his son pinched a girl's buttocks earlier this month in a hallway at Lincolnshire Elementary School. The school says that meets the state's definition of sexual harassment. Vallance says his son was only playing around and had no sexual intent.

School officials say the incident will remain in the boys file until he goes to middle school.

Citing state data, the (Hagerstown) Herald-Mail reports that 28 kindergarten students in Maryland were suspended for sex offenses in the last school year - 15 of those suspensions for sexual harassment

heres more http://glennsacks.com/blog/index.php?tag=charles-vallance

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: My Cousins' Wunnerful Pahrunting Skills
January 03, 2007
The parents had better hope the kid doesn't talk about his penis to a pedophile. The kid's behavior will be all cute and adorable until the kid makes these comments to the wrong person and gets abducted. Or the possibility of the kid saying it and eliciting suspicion of sexual abuse in eavesdropping strangers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login