Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2126 HOLIDAY PARTIES

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
2126 HOLIDAY PARTIES
January 16, 2007
Hey Guest!

Aw man, that was just so RUDE of her! If you don't have to socialize with this person, I'd just avoid her. You don't need that kind of attitude in your life. Hope you had a happy holiday season though!
CF VTer
Re: 2126 HOLIDAY PARTIES
January 17, 2007
Ha - I'm the same way as the rude lady, but I remember people by their dogs, not kids.

"Oh yeah, that's Ranger's mom..."
"I was talking to Phoebe's human at the dog park..."

etc.
Sherz
January 17, 2007
I remember people by their kids, too. If they have obnoxious ones, I remember to avoid them!
CF Uter
January 17, 2007
I think that is sooooo pathetic!

I hope the OP gave her a bizarre look after that statement and walked away.

You know, the same look we CFs get when we tell people we don't have any kids and don't plan on any.

I know my mouth would have fallen open and the jaw would hit the floor with a thump.
January 17, 2007
Wow....just...wow.
I remember people by their faces, personalities and sometimes modes of dress, it just makes things so much easier when I see them, you know?

I'd recommend avoiding this woman even if you do have to be at the same event as her, or playing dumb and never acknowledging again that you've ever had any previous contact with her. Perhaps tossing out the line "I never remember people with children, they're just so boring."
rosgrana
January 17, 2007
If you're the ONLY people in her entire social circle that don't have kids, I'd have thought that alone would make you pretty darn memorable!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login