Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can you believe this shit?

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Can you believe this shit?
January 18, 2007
Tell me this is NOT the ultimate in pathetic bullshit.

http://worldblog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/01/18/33735.aspx

And guess who would pick up the tab for this fatherless child? Yep, the good ol'taxpayers in the form of Social Security benefits every month from the time it's hatched until it's out of college.
Re: Can you believe this shit?
January 18, 2007
So if some dead relation comes to me in a dream and says "Feh, you know how I always hated the president, would you do something about that for me?" I have free rein to do whatever necessicary to take care of that situation...because someone in a dream told me? I mean...come on, people would say I was crazy and lock me up, then only thing that makes her different is that she wants a grandBAYYYYBEEEEE!

I just wonder if he actually wanted kids. I mean, he ended up joining the army ,which is a pretty good way to get yourself killed, without even having a girlfriend or fiancee which doesn't really point in a "I want kids now" direction. I am betting that this woman would have put the screws to him to make her a grandbayyyybeeee had he lived to return to the US. This certianly is a step backwards for humanity.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2007
That is so incredibly selfish! So the kyd grows up and finds out he/she/it was the product of harvesting sperm from his DEAD father because the grandmoo was so GOD DAMNED selfish to have a grand kyd? I find this outrageous! Why can't kids be brought into the world because 2 people loved each other and wanted to have a chyld (which still blows my mind why someone would WANT to do that but come on!!!).
Anonymous User
January 19, 2007
She is totally being selfish. When her son dies, so did his dream. Anything she is doing to make this happen is b/c it is what she wants. She thinks she is creating another little "Kevin" -- what is going to happen when the one who "won her heart right away" gets sick of her freaky ass smothering the new baby and tells her to get a life? Perhaps she froze a multitude of sperm and will create a whole soccer team...
rosgrana
January 20, 2007
I have trouble understanding the connection between "I want to be a father one day." and "I want to be sperm donor after my death so my kid(s) grow up without a father."
Anonymous User
January 21, 2007
Three words: FUCT. UP. SHIT.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login