Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2151 Stupid Breeder's Advice

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2151 Stupid Breeder's Advice
February 06, 2007
The fact that she says they go out and stay out late, travel, take the brat EVERYWHERE with them is just another illustration of how selfish breeders really are. They don't want to give up their fun late nights out so they take the kid along to scream, wail, and disrupt everyone else's evening. They probably take the kid all sorts of places that young children do not belong.

Plus, how much fun is it for a young child to be out late when all it probably wants to do is be home in bed?

And the Childfree are selfish how?
Re: 2151 Stupid Breeder's Advice
February 06, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Plus, how much fun is it for a young child to be
> out late when all it probably wants to do is be
> home in bed?

My mother used to a "party girl" back in the Day so I know what that is like to be a child who wanted to be home in bed. I was the kid who wanted stability rather than be "hanging out" at other people's homes or restaurants while everyone was stoned or drunk.
Pirate Jo
February 06, 2007
This made my skin crawl:

"I think you do want to have a baby, no? But I think you are scared to lose something in your life! Don't think like this ..."

Notice the original ranter did not ASK for advice, but the in-law rudely dispenses it anyway, actually going so far as to tell the ranter HOW TO THINK. And it's always that we secretly want babies, isn't it? But we're so SCARED!

(sigh ...)

I do NOT secretly want babies. I do not want babies in any way, shape, or form! There is no "positive side" to having one that I see, but that I am repressing due to various fears. Sure there is a negative side - even people who want children have to acknowledge it. But, unlike those people, this negative side (for me) is not offset (let alone outweighed) by a positive side! There is nothing about having babies or being a parent that appeals to me - nothing!!! Even if there was not a negative side, I'd probably still find something better to do.
February 07, 2007
Yea, what's up with that whole thing anyway? Why do breeders think we Childfree secretly want BAYBEES? Uh, none for me THANX.

It's like they think the whole Childfree civilization is secretly envious of them, that we go home at night and obsess, pacing our living rooms whilst wringing our hangs at the vision of having a BAYBEE.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login