Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New News Stories

Posted by amethusos* 
New News Stories
February 09, 2007
#1. Many doctors do not feel obligated to tell their female patients of options available such as emergency contraception, lying about how far long a pregnancy is to keep the patient from aborting, refusal of birth control prescriptions, etc. I am not surprised how it is mostly male physicians who keep this information to themselves so they can force women to breed. Lesson #1 is to ASK if a doctor is pro-choice. Even if s/he says pro-choice views are respected, shop around to be certain so a woman is able to remain free of those babies.

#2. The Evangelical, Ted Haggard, claims to be completely "straight" again after 3 weeks of counseling. His moo wife is also going to study psychology with him to "help" other gays. I think Mrs. Haggardly Haggard with her five sprogs knows she is fucked if she leaves the marriage. She stays because she cannot do a damned thing on her own as her adult life has been spent birthing babies and staying in the shadows of her husband as fundamentalist Christianity expects of wives. Another reason I am glad to be childfree! My soon-to-be ex is not gay but an ass but I was able to leave due to not having the albatross of sprogs around my neck!

"FUCK WORK"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login