Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2164 Breeding Licenses Needed

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2164 Breeding Licenses Needed
February 12, 2007
Yea, what a shame. Poor kid. The pahrunts obviously couldn't handle a retarded child. And that is fine - BUT - give the kid to a home from DAY 1 where he/she can be cared for by people who care. Don't keep the kid just because you feel obligated or guilty. These people have ruined that kid, I doubt very much will she ever be manageable by anyone else ever again.

My cousin and his wife adopted a 10 year old girl about a year ago. This child was used as a punching bag and sex toy for literally every member of the family - uncles, cousins, friends, everyone. She's got issues that will never go away. They are having one hell of a time with her. The problems are daily and severe. I don't know how they do it. And thanks to her "pahrunts," she will probably never be a productive member of society.
Re: 2164 Breeding Licenses Needed
February 12, 2007
I hate how the childfree-by-choice people are viewed as deviants or child haters when it is those WITH kids or the people who claim to love children who are abusive and sick motherfuckers. I was an abused kid and would never wish that on anyone. I know I still have "issues" as I been told I have all of this unresolved anger due to being timid as a kid which is why I am loaded with emotional angry smiley TNT in adulthood. I have a lot of respect for those who do adopt an older child who is handicapped or dealing with horrible abuse issues. KFLL, you are correct how the adopted daughter of your cousin is going to have a hard time in life. My thoughts are with her and your family, KFLL... sad smiley

"FUCK WORK"
Re: 2164 Breeding Licenses Needed
February 14, 2007
It's like, "no, actually I just don't want children around me." and that's a whole different animal from "hating" the children. If I actually hated children, I'd probably have a couple of my own just to take my frustrations out on, just like so many other "parents'.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login