Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Basic Web Design"

Posted by bell_flower 
"Basic Web Design"
February 19, 2007
I'm guessing this is a breeder troll due to the lack of reading comprehension. Hey Troll, you do realize you can send a PRIVATE MESSAGE to the administrator of this page, right? No need to insult her with some stupid anonymous comment.

I'm glad this page exists and I'm a guest here.

What a manner-less tool.
Re: "Basic Web Design"
February 19, 2007
I see nothing wrong with this website. Besides, red and black are my favorite colors.

We're here to post our thoughts and rants. We come out, read a bit, post and get off. Very simple.

Us CF'ers have lives, so we don't have time to sit and look at flowery designs or navigate through frame after frame of bullshit. They are probably used to looking at the mommy blogs all day. Pictures of shit in the toilet, Cuntleigh at the dinner table eating with her feet, all of that is insignificant tripe.

Sod off troll. Don't you have a playdate or some other worthless committment you need to be shuffling Shitford off to?
Steve
February 20, 2007
Black-on-red isn't bad for title bars. _Really_ crappy Web design uses blue text, in some fancy, unfamiliar font, that's too damn small. The absolute worst case would be tiny, blinking blue text on a red background, but you're not likely to see that except on a site that exists strictly for legal CYA purposes ("What do you mean, the information isn't available to our victims -er- customers? We published it on the Web!"). Fortunately, I seldom see blinking except in the few popup ads that manage to ooze past the Firefox popup blocker.
CF VTer
February 20, 2007
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with this site. It's like complaining about frames or JavaScript or whatever. Properly executed, there's no problem with any of it. Some people need to get lives.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login