Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2179 Selfish BREEDER Neighbor

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2179 Selfish BREEDER Neighbor
February 19, 2007
Jesus christ. UnFUCKINGbelievable. People like her should be infertile. That poor baby, she will take her frustration out on him, and if she does get knocked up again and has a girl, I can see this poor little boy being tossed aside like yesterday's trash.

She should just arrange for an adoption NOW and he can go to a home where somebody WANTS a son or better yet, just wants to be a real parent and raise a child and doesn't care what it is. Or I'll bet the selfish cunt can make a few thousand selling him? I'm sure she's thought of that.

Yes, hubby is INDEED, a giant fuckwad. I hope they can't have anymore kids.

And Zoe, after that baby is born, I'd keep a close eye out for any signs of abuse or neglect because you can bet your little ass that there's a strong possibility of it happening. You know, the BAYBEE being the *GASP* WRONG SEX and all!
Re: 2179 Selfish BREEDER Neighbor
February 19, 2007
What if she has another boy next time?

Oh, right: she'll just keep on trying.

Stupid selfish bitch.
Re: 2179 Selfish BREEDER Neighbor
February 20, 2007
I can say a lot about this rant but the opposite of how it usually is the male baby that is the object of desire!

Years ago, I was in a jewelry store where I heard two SAHMoos with strollers talking. Both were in their late 20's or early 30's. One moo told the other how her husband was so "wonderful" about not making her have another baby even though she did not "give him" the son he so badly wanted. Moomie also had a toddler with her as well as a baby in the stroller.

As if the man is to get a medal for not "making" his wife breed until a newborn with a penis was birthed? Why would any woman take this as a compliment or kindness? Did this moo realise that she is a human being who should make her own decisions on this matter rather than being nothing more than a broodmare for a vain man who wants those boys? It kills me how many women participate in their own oppression.

This topic started as the two housewives were showing each other the gold jewelry they received from their husbands for each baby they had. God...this reminded me of a very vile form of prostitution. A politician recently complained how he thinks it is immoral for the State of Nevada to have legal brothels. Yet, he probably would think nothing of "gifting" his wife with a gold tennis bracelet for whoring her uterus to him!

This weekend, I watched a movie about King Henry VIII and Queen Ann. The king basically told the Pope to fuck off (no....not in those words) when he wanted an annulment from Queen Katherine so he could marry Ann. Katherine was never able to give him that male baby but only a "useless daughter" in his words. Before Ann, Henry had her sister as a concubine and ditched her because she only birthed a daughter.

I liked Ann at first in the movie but she was just as bad with how she had others killed. She knew how the King of England treated his wife and her sister but still wanted this ass telling him how she would fill his castle with "lusty sons". Little did anyone know in those days how it is the MALE who determines the sex of the child with the chromosomes in the sperm!

Well, Ann birthed a "useless daughter", Elizabeth, and a son was stillborn. Ann ended up beheaded while the King married eight more times until he got his son, Edward, who was a very sickly child. I have droned on enough... grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login