Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2812 - Nine kids and wanting one more

Posted by Cambion 
2812 - Nine kids and wanting one more
February 22, 2007
Uber-breeder says:
"I'm hooked on the adrenaline rush I get from having a beautiful baby and it is a miracle that lasts a lifetime."

If you're getting an adrenaline rush from having babies, I'd seriously consider massive therapy for this woman. Also, if babies are lifelong miracles, why did she need to have eight more after her first? If the joy of moohood is supposed to last a lifetime, shouldn't one kid have been sufficient?
Re: 2812 - Nine kids and wanting one more
February 22, 2007
Good point. I guess they feel they are "entitled" to that rush multiple times. A rush that lasts a lifetime, my ass. There's something about having kids that lasts a lifetime and it sure ain't a rush, more like frustration and aggravation. Mess, noise, dirty diapers, behavior problems, bodily functions. A real rush, alright.

Sucks to be her.
Anonymous User
Re: 2812 - Nine kids and wanting one more
February 22, 2007
YUK!

Isn't here some sort of article or story that states that immediately after giving birth, some, all or most women experience some sort of weird high/adrenaline rush to stave off the desire to kill the baybeee which they just pushed out and that some women do get addicted to that high????
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login