Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guy on youtube makes vid on evil CF women

Posted by cfdavep 
Guy on youtube makes vid on evil CF women
June 13, 2019
Found this on reddit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEB79y_yuwU

The guy has 250,000 likes and one commenter says that r/entitleparents is mostly made up. Dude is threatened by free women. If that is not the right link, Leon Lush is how you find it on youtube search.
Re: Guy on youtube makes vid on evil CF women
June 13, 2019
Anyone who thinks r/entitledparents is completely made up has never worked a customer-facing job.
June 13, 2019
He probably can't get laid by a CF woman, so instead he bashes them. Typical.
June 13, 2019
I guess he is married and someone on Reddit said that he is profitting from hatred of mostly CF women. That seems to be a thing now, find a group you hate and go after them for $$$$ riling up those that agree.
June 13, 2019
I don't have time to watch an asshole like this. Why doesn't he go off on men who don't want children? Misogynist fuck.
June 14, 2019
Leon Lush is a piece of shit. He says on his video that he'd never judge childfree people, then makes a video to do just that. Not only that, but he does close-ups of his spawn drooling food on itself. Who in his right mind would think that this is appropriate?

I have the nagging suspicion that he fancies himself sexy and oh-so-hot, because he fucked without birth control. The only women that would be attracted to him are overweight moos or fencesitter women.

So glad that I am CF and married a CF man.
June 14, 2019
I think he realized the cost of the kid hitting him pretty hard in the wallet, so he thought about a group of people to hate on to become just another click baiter to pay for sproggie, plus the hate is probably "therapy" for him
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login