Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2183 Focusing too much on Kitty

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2183 Focusing too much on Kitty
February 22, 2007
Great GODS, I've heard everything. They are obviously a couple that is bored with life, bored with each other, and don't realize what a great life they probably have with Kitty. I guess they thought it was abnormal to dote on a pet so they had to whip out the old "Life Script" and follow that.

My pets are my life and anything else that tries to pry it's way in is just an annoyance, and is usually flicked away like an insect.
Re: 2183 Focusing too much on Kitty
February 22, 2007
I used to have a cat and may get her back soon. Long story...

All I can say is having a kitty is easier than having a child. I can go out all day and not worry about Kitty. Do that to a sprog and Child Protective Services is on your ass for child endangerment. I hate litter box duty but it is better than changing shit cloths aka diapers. I know...because I had to change diapers when I babysat for pocket money as a teen. That is far worse than scooping out cat feces.

The couple in this rant needs to understand how caring for a screaming infant and toddler will be far different than cooing over a sweet kitty....

"FUCK WORK"
RandomCFChick
February 23, 2007
I don't follow how having a baby is some sort of "organic evolution" from being focused on the cat. If you enjoy focusing on the cat, maybe getting another cat would be an organic evolution. If you think you're waaaay to focused on the cat, get some hobbies. Have a baby because you want to raise a kid, not as some cat substitute or distraction from boredom.
DrDanCorelli
February 24, 2007
As a trained scientist and physician, I have absolutely no fucking idea what the term "organic evolution to have a child" would mean if parsed out to any logical conclusion.

It sounds like some fucked-up CGM (crunchy granola moo) who is trying so desperately hard to be hip that she fell into the oldest "establishment" trap of them all: shitting out a pup.

The delicious irony in all of this is that the damn moo tries so hard to be non-conformist that she conforms instantly when she is repugnant. Then she goes into enviromoo mode, not realizing that her brats are contributing to the problems she would vehemently insist she is trying to resolve.

The minute she is old enough, her brats will drop her off at the county home and never see her again, until it is time to petition the court to divvy up her property.
February 26, 2007
LOL Yea, that terminology, "organic evolution to have a child," gave me a chuckle as well.

"Then she goes into enviromoo mode, not realizing that her brats are contributing to the problems she would vehemently insist she is trying to resolve."

How true with this statement as well, Dr. Dan. Everyone is beating their chests about global warming and all the other environmental problems, but look at WHO is doing the most yelling - THE BREEDERS of the world. Uh, hello but those kids you've been shitting out are the ones contributing to these problems. The problems multiply exponentially with each generation. But unfortunately, breeders aren't smart enough to figure that out.
Valkyrie
February 27, 2007
Not to mention these enviromoos never seem to contemplate just what kind of future awaits their precious goldensprogs thanks to global warming. Now, if the world is going to Hell in a handbasket and you are so aware of it - WHY HAVE BRATS IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!?! Come to think of it, seems like there is very little thinking about the child's future life (or anyone else's interests) period when one is in the throes of Baby Rabies.

And breeders call us selfish......sad smiley
February 27, 2007
Kitties are NOT practice for goddamned brats! If that were the case, I'd have a whole bunch of sprogs by now.
February 27, 2007
Valkyrie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not to mention these enviromoos never seem to
> contemplate just what kind of future awaits their
> precious goldensprogs thanks to global warming.
> Now, if the world is going to Hell in a handbasket
> and you are so aware of it - WHY HAVE BRATS IN THE
> FIRST PLACE?!?!?!?!

In all the reports about global warming and all that crap, they never EVER mention overpopulation. When it's like, DUH! But gawd forbid they should offend the breeders, even though THEY are the # 1 problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login