Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2187 Fashionable Repugnancy

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2187 Fashionable Repugnancy
February 26, 2007
Wow. What a shame for these girls. Where are their parents?

Kids are bored? Nothing to do? OH! BOO HOO for them! I grew up in the coal region of NE PA, there wasn't a whole hell of a lot to do there. Yes, we drank and went to parties but back when I was a teen, we were a hell of a lot smarter than teens today. We knew there was a future for us and what we had to do to get there. Getting pregnant was NOT in the plan. They want to be fashionable? Back in my day, being fashionable was going to the mall and buying a $50 Aigner purse. My how times have changed.
Re: 2187 Fashionable Repugnancy
February 26, 2007
Once the baby is here, the teen breeder will not think her pregnancy was "fashionable". Stretch marks, breastfeeding, sagging breasts, a screaming infant, being tired all of the time, etc. is not "fashionable" to say the least. Most of these young moos wish they had gone to the abortion clinic once the child is two or three and the young father is gone! By the time the kid is seven or eight, the young woman knows her life is fucked up with a demanding child, dead-end job, and shit men since most guys with a future do not want to take on a single mom's sprog.
Anonymous User
February 26, 2007
they just want someone to "loooooove" and "love them back," a play-toy if you will. Something to dress up and call their doll. They don't realize the serious consequences of their actions. Just as I posted about that girl who wanted to go a great college that she worked hard to be accepted into, but because she chose to have the baybee, she can't go there and really can't do much of anything. These brats will, I hope, eventually learn from their mistakes.
February 26, 2007
My mom was a divorced parent by 1967 when I was three. She always made it clear to not get pregnant as a teen as she did and "have to marry". My mother wanted me to have more in life than being a divorced or never-married mother who had to work her ass off to support a child because the man will not pay the child support. Fortunately, I chose a childfree-by-choice life. History did not repeat itself in my family. Unfortunately, it is the opposite with most of the single moms.

A young woman I know came from a mother who had EIGHT kids but no dad around for most of the sprogs. ALL of the female children, including the younger friend, are single moos from shit men. Either they are on welfare or working as strippers to pay for these kids. My young friend has a decent job but still has had the second ex-husband who used her for a green card so he could work in his field of banking rather than work under-the-table as an illegal from Jamaica. Teenaged first husband never paid support and does not see the daughter.

After divorcing #2, she is now living with a man who refuses to work and she thinks she has no other choices. I tell the young lady to "get rid of the motherfucker already" but she won't. The child has changed schools so many times in the past ten months that it is not even funny because this will affect her education. This eight-year-old will probably go onto repeat the history of her mom's family which is really sad. This is what single motherhood does to most young women even if they are able to somehow pull themselves up and get good jobs.
March 01, 2007
Teenagers now days seem to be much, much stupider than the kids I went to school with. They can barely string together a coherent thought, have no sense that there's a world that exists beyond themselves, or that stupid actions sometimes have negative consiquences. They should all be sterilized until the age of 24, and then forced to submit an essay as to why they deserve to be parents before receiving any chance of reversing the procedure.

However, they do feel good about themselves, so that's all that should matter.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login