Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2196 Skankalina Jolie

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2196 Skankalina Jolie
March 02, 2007
I loathe that breeder sow with every fiber of my being. She is nothing more than a black hole of need.

If she was such a humanitarian, she'd be here in her OWN country adopting orphaned/uncared-for babies and wanting to make a difference. But NO. That would take all the drama and sensationalism out of it, now wouldn't it? Whatever ethnic origin she is looking for, I'm sure there are PLENTY of babies needing good homes right here in the good ol' US of A. Want a crack-ho baybee? We've got 'em! Want a heroin baybee? We got them too!

After all, I doubt very much she is looking to be a parent as much as she is looking to be put on a pedestal. She may be rich but she is as needy and insecure as they come. She is nothing than a mentally unstable reformed drug abuser who thinks because she's cleaned up her life that the skeletons in her closet will just disappear. I mean, really, what's with that tattoo on her back? What an asshole.

Afterall, it's THIS country and it's people that made her famous and wealthy.
Re: 2196 Skankalina Jolie
March 03, 2007
I hate her. And that breederific pig she's shacked up with.
March 05, 2007
Why doesn't anyone just say "Hey, could ya maybe try raising the kids you have for a year or so before getting any more?"
What a worm lipped freak.
March 06, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why doesn't anyone just say "Hey, could ya maybe
> try raising the kids you have for a year or so
> before getting any more?"
> What a worm lipped freak.

...or better yet, do something with her money to help out MORE of those third world children rather than just buy her token child to bring back to the States. I hate how this dumb cunt is called an "ambassador". tongue sticking out smiley
March 06, 2007
Calling her an ambassador to anything other than neediness and insecurity is an insult to all the real ambassadors of the world who are out there REALLY making a difference.

Find a cure for cancer, THEN I'll be impressed. Until then, take your trashy-assed-worm-lipped-self and go home to your brood. Brad Pitt looks like the poster boy for bed hopping trailer trash.
March 07, 2007
It looks like Ms. Jolie is going to bring home another kid in about three months. The Vietnamese child will have a better life materially in the States but he is nothing more than a trophy to this self-absorbed woman who does not even take care of these children. Brad Pitt is only with her because his celeb status was second best when married to Jennifer Aniston. Angelina's child-centric antics put the guy back in the spotlight as she tries to be the next Mia Farrow with her round-the-world adoptions.
March 07, 2007
and we all know what happened to woody allen and mia farrow

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
BillyC
March 07, 2007
Brad will dump Skankalina the minute a younger, more gullible model comes along. Then Skankalina will join the brigage of the offended moos and we'll have the "Lifetime" movie a year later.

Calling Brad and Angelina 'trailer trash' is an insult to trailer trash everywhere.
March 08, 2007
BillyC Wrote:
> Brad will dump Skankalina the minute a younger,
> more gullible model comes along. Then Skankalina
> will join the brigage of the offended moos and
> we'll have the "Lifetime" movie a year later.
>
> Calling Brad and Angelina 'trailer trash' is an
> insult to trailer trash everywhere.

Very true, BillyC. What a person does to an ex-spouse/ex-girlfriend/ex-boyfriend, s/he will do the same to the next person in her/his life. Brad Pitt is not any better. I can see Angelina acting like another offended moo. Jennifer Aniston will eventually get the last laugh. Does Ms. Jolie think she is that special? She is going to age just like any other person. Botox can only do so much... grinning smiley

Yes, Mercurior, we know what Woody Allen did with his own adopted daughter from Korea. What nice PR for Family Values! That guy had a lot of nerve showing off his adopted daughter-wife and their infant. Soon-Yi is now her brothers' and sisters' stepmother. The child she and Woody had are the siblings' cousin and sibling. Talk about becoming your own grandparent... :lips
March 08, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
> Yes, Mercurior, we know what Woody Allen did with
> his own adopted daughter from Korea. What nice PR
> for Family Values! That guy had a lot of nerve
> showing off his adopted daughter-wife and their
> infant. Soon-Yi is now her brothers' and sisters'
> stepmother. The child she and Woody had are the
> siblings' cousin and sibling. Talk about becoming
> your own grandparent... :lips

That is so fracking disgusting. But I guess they're still sooooooo much better than we are, because they're breeders. *eyeroll*
March 09, 2007
I'm "Team Jen" cause she's got no kids, and doesn't appear to be wanting any, at least not any time soon. SHE'S the smart one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login