Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2206 Pandering to Pahrunts

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2206 Pandering to Pahrunts
March 08, 2007
There was an article in this morning's paper similar to this, but focused more on the fact that many households have 2 pahrunts working yet kids are still living in poverty.

Out of like 21 countries surveyed on how kids are treated or some shit like that, the US was #20, the Britain was #21.

Three words: CRY ME A RIVER. Moral of the story is, once again, if you can't afford a child, then don't have one. TWhy do these bleeding hearts always make it everyone else's responsibility?
Re: 2206 Pandering to Pahrunts
March 08, 2007
its coming up to election time, and i have said before parents are more likely to vote, so the politicians pander to them. brown is tax them all, and spend billions on children.

when the country is in debt, when personal debts grow by £1 million a day, when its a buy now pay later culture, its always someone elses problem, i dont have to save up, because i need this new xbox or the new ps3 now, today, and tomorrow well i will solve it tomorrow.. but it never does.

brown robs peter to pay paul, no correction its worse than that, he robs peter, and promised to pay paul back, but never does, and keeps it

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Pirate Jo
March 08, 2007
Well, mercurior, if you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on the support of Paul.
Anonymous User
March 08, 2007
Check out this article that I found in this morning's L.A. Times. If this doesn't smack of "Nanny Laws" I'll eat the damned paper.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-nannybills8mar08,0,5897241.story?coll=la-home-headlines
March 08, 2007
A proposed Big Nanny Government proposal, quoted from the article: "Fine dog and cat owners who don't spay or neuter their pets by 4 months of age."

I would spay or neuter welfare and other unfit breeders! Dogs and cats are far superior parents to their kids.
March 08, 2007
You CAN'T spay/neuter pets that age, anyway! That's too young! It's about 8 months to a year for a cat, as far as I know. My oldest got it at about 6 months because she was "early". Otherwise: no way in Hell! Those fucking breeders are so ignorant.

And yeah: they're the ones who need to be "fixed"!
March 09, 2007
And just who is supposed to enforce these "laws"? Cops? I guess they solved every murder, rape and white collar crime in the state. Public Health Officials? Should they really have any power to punish people?
Seriously, what a load of ignorant crap.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login