Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#2226 - Restaurant Issues

Posted by amethusos* 
#2226 - Restaurant Issues
March 19, 2007
The Benihana episode with the moo demanding that the fire show is not part of the cooking does not surprise me. I wish more of the diners would have demanded to get what they were paying for: the entire cooking show. That is why most people eat at the Benihana.

Why I am not surprised if because most moos demand that every eating establishment accompany the needs of those sprogs. When I managed a couple of fast-food places back in the Day, a small soda of the kid's choice was part of the "Adventure" or "Magic" meal deals that had the stupid toy.

I would get the condescending lecture of how soda is not good for kee-ids when they found out that milk or orange juice was not part of the deal. I wanted to tell the idiotic mombies how fast-food filled with grease was far worse for a growing sproglet than a small cup of soda!
Re: #2226 - Restaurant Issues
March 20, 2007
I would have spoken up. I would have nicely said, "I'm sorry, but we'd like to see the show. Maybe the hostess can find you a seat at a regular table." If I get lip, then I'd turn into the biggest bitch anyone has ever seen.

I'd either walk out of there with a free meal for throwing a fit if the bitch got her way, or satisfied having seen a show.
March 21, 2007
KFLL, I am also the biggest :yeah bitch around and would snidely tell the moo that she needed to go to a separate table...and then would have bitched to management that *I* was not getting what I paid for if the cook kowtowed to the fucking breeder. If there was no show, I would leave but only before I said some choice :cen words to Moo. I am sick of the catering to children and their stupid mombies in adult environments.
March 21, 2007
Certianly if I was in that situation, I wouldn't let an idiot moo and her overly fearful sprog dictate what happens at the meal I am paying for. I certianly would have complained to the management, and let the moo know that she's a crap ass shitty mother for bringing her child to a resturant filled with things that terrify it. Gah. I'd love to hear the Moo try to justify her position, that's for sure.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login