Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AOL Airline Comments

Posted by Elizabeth 
Elizabeth
AOL Airline Comments
March 25, 2007
You guys have to read the comments on the AOL survery, especially breeder Kayd'nsMoo08 with her IT'S SO HAAAAAAAARD!!1 crap. With that user name, we know this bint has no other life than her spawn. There's some cool comments, too, like the birth control one, heh heh.
RowanFaust
Re: AOL Airline Comments
March 25, 2007
That IS a stupid article, and the comments, jeeze. Some breeders are even say WE need to entertain their brats on board so they don't scream. They would be the same parents to think a man a paedophile if he tried to play with thier kids. Offer them candy? Yeah Right!
RowanFaust
Oh Teh Noez!!!
March 25, 2007
I've been outed as an eeeeeeeeeeeeevil 'child hatter'!!! This thread:

http://messageboards.aol.com/aol/en_us/articles.php?boardId=564747&articleId=1152&func=6&channel=Travel&filterRead=false&filterHidden=true&filterUnhidden=false

cowboypimpband playing music:samcowgirl I need more hats to continue my evil ways winking smiley
Matush
March 25, 2007
I would love to see the original questionnaire for this survey. I bet you anything that the respondent was given a close ended list to choose from and "screaming brats" was not on that list. Or that they somehow lumped screaming babies in with drunk passengers.h
Anonymous User
March 25, 2007
Have you read all the bingoes? So predictable: "Thank dog you don't have kids!", "You were a kid once too", "Wait till you have kids"! Too bad I don't have an aol account, I would have answered BINGO everytime to puzzle the clueless breeders.
RowanFaust
March 25, 2007
Yep, Mrs. Ogre, the bingoes are all over the place on that board. I was deemed a chyuld hatter cos I'm engaged to a wonderful CF man, and I DARED suggest to this moo that changing shitty diapers is summat to be done in the BATHROOM. Appearantly the bathroom is not good enough for widdle pwecious, so she has to make others suffer.
Anonymous User
March 26, 2007
This is what I don't get: Shit is shit no matter from what ass it comes. It stinks and it's disgusting. I can bare mine and my cat's, but that's it. At my job, we share the bathroom with another company. I think it's some kind of government agency. The bathrooms are cleaned everyday. Well, the people from that company are the only ones who can't flush properly. I'm sure they are the kind of people who would change a diaper in public too. I hate them. I once put a paper in each stall to remind them to flush their seat covers (they used to leave them on the seat). They flushed it all right, but sometimes they didn't and left #2. I hate them. They should be banned from using the bathrooms altogether until they prove they know how to use it properly. Because sometimes, they don't even wash their hands. Some of them are breeders, so I know what kind of example they give to their kids.
Anonymous User
March 26, 2007
I loved the argument from one that if they tried to change a #2 in the bathroom, then it might get poo on the kid or on the moo. HELLO! You are changing the kid because it already has poo on its butt! That's the point! How can you possibly get poo on a kid when the poo is on it and its diaper in the first place? And if it gets on you, well, you're in the bathroom which is the perfect place to clean it off of yourself. And better the poo get on the moo than on the airline seat for the next passenger to sit on, or on whatever unfortunate person is sitting next to them.
March 26, 2007
I still don't see why they can't just give everyone on the flight sedatives. That would save the airlines so much money in snacks,drinks and attendants, it would really increase their profit margin.
Anonymous User
March 26, 2007
When my husband and I were fence-sitting, we used to joke about how we would just keep our kids stoned on cough syrup all the time (And that, dear breeders, is exactly why you don't want to force us to give birth). Like whenever they got rowdy or noisy, we'd say, "Oh, I think I heard a little wheeze...come here and get some cough medicine!"
CF VTer
March 27, 2007
jappygrrl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I loved the argument from one that if they tried
> to change a #2 in the bathroom, then it might get
> poo on the kid or on the moo.

Yeah, that post made me begin to get physically ill. Hideous. Parents can be so disgusting.

When I fly, which is somewhat regularly, being CF and all, winking smiley I use in-ear buds for music. They're like ear plug headphones. They seal up in the ear canal, blocking ambient noise. Also allows me to play music at a lower volume, saving my batteries and my hearing. Never heard a brat with those things in my head. (Just a tip for the rest of you fliers...)
Anonymous User
March 29, 2007
I still don't see why they can't just give everyone on the flight sedatives. That would save the airlines so much money in snacks,drinks and attendants, it would really increase their profit margin.

Not to mention easier on passengers: those who are afraid to fly, those who get bored, etc.

But then, I think kids should be sedated on planes, anyway. Better for their fellow passengers, and better for the kid--it's well-known that flying is a miserable experience for kids.
March 30, 2007
nah all kids should be put in a seperate compartment, soundproofed, with their parents, and fed on a rolling tray, so the other passengers cant hear them, then knocked out with sleep gas

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 30, 2007
I read on a 'Net news - http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070330/ap_on_re_us/coughing_passenger - site how a 16/year-old was kicked off of Continental Airlines due to a coughing fit. Supposedly, a doc on the flight said she was okay to make the trip but the captain returned to the gate for the girl to leave. Now, the moo is getting reimbursed for her daughter's one-night stay at a hotel. The claim from Mommy is that everyone has coughing fits.

That is true; however, the breeder would be quick to sue had this been something worse and no one did anything about it by leaving the teen on the plane. My guess (and I could be wrong) is that this was just worse than a coughing spell for the flight attendants and the captain to have concern. People sneezing, coughing, or getting sick on planes is nothing new. Continental probably did not want liability issues if the girl was in worse shape than she claimed. The girl could not even talk.

About the payments for the hotel and other "incidentals", new outfits for Miss Teen was also paid out since the luggage was already on the plane. I do not see how a one lousy day requires a new outfit when many in the world are so poor that they wear the same clothing for days. An extra day of wearing the same garments would not have killed this girl. It is just another way for a moo and kid to get extra $$$.
March 30, 2007
sometimes i cough so much i go light headed and see flashing lights, i am predisposed to asthma, mum has it but.. its the genetic version, i go bright red as i am locked in a cough, not enough air, i could pass out.

i personally would say better safe than sorry. but we all know breeders dont see it like that

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 07, 2007
Those assholes are just pathedic. What excuses do they need for their pathedic lives?? Giving people crap from themselves and their shit loaves.

lab mom
Annie
April 11, 2007
Feh,

Watched "House, M.D." last night. He and his superior were on a flight back to New Jersey and a woman holding her crying infant were in front of House. He gave the kid a nasty look and then told the mother, "You're child needs a dose of amphetamines immediately to save her life" (can't remember the dosage, sorry, but I'm sure it was mega!). The mother looked at him in a panic and said, "Why?"

House answered, "Because if she doesn't go to sleep and quit crying, I'm going to kill her."

Got to love that problem solving guy!!!!

Feh, you're right on the money. Dose and drug those brats whenever possible. Especially on airline flights, at restaurants, stores, etc. etc.
April 11, 2007
Actually, I want the drugs for ME. I hate every aspect of flying with a passion, the constant searches, having to show ID to everyone, being moved enmasse from one place to another like cattle, having to sit in the most uncomfortable chairs in the world, packed in a dry flying tube like sardines, and the enjoyable chorus of "ImagonnadieImgonnadieImgonnadie" that runs through my head as soon as the plane starts moving. Add to that a screaming baby, talkative seat mate, or waiting on the tarmack for hours, and I'm just about ready to slice my throat with the laminated informational card. All I ask for is a big shot of sedatives at the door of the airport, let the parents wallow unmedicated in the hell they created.
Annie
April 11, 2007
Feh, you rock!

I'd rather kids be sedated (and their parents). But if you want to as well, go for it.
April 11, 2007
Annie Wrote:
> House answered, "Because if she doesn't go to
> sleep and quit crying, I'm going to kill her."
>
> Got to love that problem solving guy!!!!

House is so totally one of my TV boyfriends!

I love to fly, but I hate having to put up with brats. Thankfully, that only happened to me once.
April 12, 2007
Medusa Wrote:
> Annie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > House answered, "Because if she doesn't go to
> > sleep and quit crying, I'm going to kill her."
> >
> > Got to love that problem solving guy!!!!
>
> House is so totally one of my TV boyfriends!
>
> I love to fly, but I hate having to put up with
> brats. Thankfully, that only happened to me once.

I hate Dr. House. He is sexist, mean, and condescending. The few shows I watched where there were pregnant women who wanted an abortion, he would only get mushy over those fetuses and suggest the patient not abort or he judge her to "guilt" her into giving birth. He is like many people who want females to be nothing more than sex toys or breeders but will bitch like hell if HE has to hear the crying and screaming of an infant. And...House threatened to stick his cane up his female boss' vagina once in an argument. Lovely, huh?
Annie
April 16, 2007
I read you,l Medusa!

I love House because he says what he thinks and doesn't give a damn about what anyone else thinks! (If only you could get away with that in real life!!!!!!)

I still wish there were soundproof sections of airplanes, restaurants, churches, etc. etc. where the childfree could sit and enjoy the QUIET!!!!! Put the rabble (i.e., all the childed and their sprogs) together and see who can outscream or outcry the other.
Anonymous User
April 18, 2007
I would love the separated soundproof section in all accommodations for people with babies and kids. And, I think there are 3 additional classes of people who should sit there too:
1. People who think it is appropriate to have their cell phone's ringer on in restaurants, churches, libraries, museums, movies, etc, and who will likewise carry on phone conversations in these places.
2. People who listen to their iPods, or play portable games, at a volume so high that it becomes ambient music for anyone else.
3. People who have extremely loud and extremely irritating voices and laughs, such as grown women who think it is attractive to shriek and whine loudly while flirting, and good ol' boys who think that bellowing every word projects their masculinity and confidence (usually).

But, most of those people probably are also breeders who don't control their kids in public, or are going to be one day. Maybe if they're forced to sit in the sprog section, they will be discouraged from replicating themselves.
April 19, 2007
Annie Wrote:
> I read you,l Medusa!
>
> I love House because he says what he thinks and
> doesn't give a damn about what anyone else thinks!
> (If only you could get away with that in real
> life!!!!!!)

The thing with Dr. House is how he has tried to guilt women to not aborting on his show but wants to kill a screaming infant on the airplane. His attitude is like most pro-lifers They want those babies born but they do not want to fucking hear it. You can't have it both ways. Anyone who says a damned thing about a woman aborting better suck up and deal with the screeching in public or keep their anti-abortion opinions to themselves. It reminds me of the Catholic Church screaming against abortion but having "cry rooms" at Mass so the priests, who are so forced birth, do not have to hear "God's Little Gifts".
Annie
April 23, 2007
But still, you don't see Dr. House with a baby at home! Or a brain dead, energy depleted breeder wife in his apartment.

House, M.D. is merely a tv show that can certainly get a dialogue going. You either love him or hate him, but it's hard to ignore him.

I also have a problem with Priests who keep up with the "be fruitful and multiply" mantra, when they are MEN and CELIBATE. What do they know?

These priests ought to live with a Catholic family for a year. Especially a family with a LOT of kids (serve them damned right!).

AND I've known a few Catholic women (either as friends or co-workers), and amazingly enough, most of them only have two (or less) kids. Now they've either stopped having sex for the duration of their marriages after birthing the last kid, or heaven forbid, they're smart and are using an effective BIRTH CONTROL method (for their sake, I'm hoping their husbands have had vasectomies).

I also have a dumbass sister-in-law who'se a Catholic of Convenience (when it's convenient, she's Catholic) who had a tubal ligation after giving birth to her 4th kid. (She should have stopped having kids after the second - but she's a mommie zombie, and has no other skills except getting pregnant - dead from the neck up).

Lastly, I would just like for ONCE that the right to lifers be concerned with the value of a kid's life. Not the fact that they're alive and that's enough. Tell that to a child who's been physically abused, molested, neglected, or eventually murdered.

Quality of life counts.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login