Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prudie smackdown on cow-to-be

Posted by Dorisan 
Prudie smackdown on cow-to-be
November 14, 2011
Go Prudie!

Cow insists her fiance remove a wallet picture of an (apparently) dearly departed in-law and replace it with a pic of ultrasound. Prudie lets her have it.
(duh-to-be also needs to grow a spine and tell his fiance to quit fishing through his wallet and rearranging stuff)

Q. Haunting Photo: My fiance (with whom I'm expecting a child in three months) has a photo of his deceased sister-in-law in his wallet. Right where people usually display pictures of their sweethearts or kids, there she is. I told him that was kind of weird and asked if he would remove it. He said yes, but it remained there a few days later. I put his driver's license in front of the photo but later saw that he moved the license elsewhere. Later, I gave him a printed picture of the ultrasound scan of our baby. I saw it left in the car for several days. I later broached the subject of removing the SIL's photo again because I found it creepy and disturbing. His response was, "I can't take the picture out and put it just anywhere." I angrily asked why the ultrasound picture of our child could be left carelessly in the car, but a photo of his SIL had to be treated with such respect. He said nothing. If he had just removed it, then it wouldn't be an issue, but now this is driving me crazy. Why on earth is he so protective about the photo? And how can I get him to remove it?

A: I have been married for 17 years, and for all I know my husband has a photo of my sister in his wallet. Perhaps he has a photo of Lindsay Lohan. I cannot imagine pawing through his wallet trying to censor his photographs. A photo of your fiance’s late sister-in-law has a prominent place in his wallet and therefore by his hip, and now you can barely think about anything else. Even accounting for the heightened emotions some people experience during pregnancy, I can't understand why you care. Maybe if you had borrowed $20 from him and saw her photo you could have said, "I see that you keep a photo of Eliza in your wallet. You must have cared for her a lot." That way you would have had a chance to understand her place of honor. But you blew it by acting as if you were entitled to monitor this very private property. I'm assuming this sister-in-law died young. Maybe your fiance feels moved to honor her short life. Maybe, as it sounds you suspect, he had unusually strong feelings for her. So what? You're about to have this man's child, and you're spending all your emotional energy on your jealousy of a dead woman. You say this photo is creepy, but I find creepy and intrusive your demand that he display an ultrasound scan of your child. You're going to be a mother, and since you're engaged I'm presuming you don't want to be a single one. That means you need to be able to recognize what conflicts are necessary to address and distinguish those from irrational demands that will only make you impossible to live with. Your question shouldn't be about getting your fiance to remove the photo, but instead you should be asking yourself how you remove this obsession from your own mind.
Anonymous User
Re: Prudie smackdown on cow-to-be
November 14, 2011
Damn. I'd like to shake Prudie's hand.

Meanwhile, to the boyfriend, all I have to say is, RUN. And like hell!
November 14, 2011
Wow...just wow. I have to say that Prudie nailed this one on the head.
I also agree, cflauren, that this guy needs to get the hell out of Dodge, because this bitch is going to control every little aspect of his life. I have NO idea what pics are in my partner's wallet (after 11 years) and I certainly don't care.

The fact that this moo-to-be thinks him keeping a photo of his deceased SIL is creepy, shows her astonishing insensitivity towards his feelings. It is possible that he had a good relationship with her, and that this is his way of mourning her loss.
I'm sure if it was a dead loaf pic, moo would be more understanding.

I would hate to be married to an abusive control freak, especially one who snoops through my wallet, and orders what pictures I can and can't carry with me. She is going to be a nightmare of a wife, and a nightmare of a moo. I predict if they do get married, a divorce will follow within five years.
November 14, 2011
BIG mistake on the guy's part for having unprotected sex with such a shrew.
And it's only gonna get worse from here on out.
This harpy will not stop until she can control EVERY miniscule aspect of his life.
Anonymous User
November 14, 2011
I'm sure she'll blame this completely irrational behaviour on the 'pignancy hormones' to get out of it.

FFS what is it with these ultrasound pics. What's next, she insist he make his FB profile pic one of the ultrasound? Or better yet, one of him rocking the ultrasound photo in his arms to like, pretend like the sprog is born?

This guy has sealed his fate, people don't just get jealous and weird like that suddenly, there had to have been signs IMO.

Too late, he sperminated her and now his wallet photos, plus the $$$$ in it are all MOO'S
Anonymous User
November 14, 2011
she's gonna be a single moo either way and from how she's acting, she probably knows it.

her partner has a dead person in his wallet and not her

she is crazy possessive about this and expects him to put an ultrasound photo in his wallet (? nutbag!)

both signs bode ill
November 14, 2011
Nutbag! Run and run fast. What a snoopy, entitled snot.
November 14, 2011
"My fiance (with whom I'm expecting a child in three months) has a photo of his deceased sister-in-law in his wallet. Right where people usually display pictures of their sweethearts or kids, there she is...."

God, only inpig and she already has a pious Moo attitude! What DIFFERENCE does her inpig status make? I absolutely loathe the way Moos change when they are infested with the almighty dung-loaf and expect the world to revolve around them and their bellies and twats. I think it's rather telling he doesn't have HER picture in his wallet. She needs to be more worried about that than his not wanting a stupid ultrasound pic of a bunch of sound waves. He needs to be concerned she's rifling through his wallet too. WHY haven't they married yet? These moos kill me how they call their baby daddys "fiance'" when that is supposed to mean they are ENGAGED to be married.

I have known Moo cunts to call each and every baby daddy her "fiance'" and are on the fifth loaf and STILL have never married the current one or any of the ones before him!. Others still have been shacking with their "fiance'" for 13 fucking years! I'd like to let them in on the secret that it's generally accepted that once engaged, people tend to get married within a few years at the most. This guy needs to run as fast as he can in the opposite direction because child support will be the LEAST of his worries if he stays with this one.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login