Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2237 Brats a Distraction While Driving

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2237 Brats a Distraction While Driving
March 27, 2007
I've read about the driving distraction legislation as well. They want to be able to ticket you if you are caught interacting with your pet while driving, also. What about your fuckin' kid? Those bastards are way more of a distraction than anything I can think of.

But GAWD FORBID you have an accident with a moo who has kids in her car, they carry on like maniacs. But it's ok for them to cause harm to someone else, because after all, they are doing TMIJITW.

I'd sooner navigate a vehicle full of killer bees cross-country, than drive 1 block with a screaming toddler!
I'm surprised the universe didn't fold in on itself. Baybee-distracted Moo hits another kid. It's like a temporal paradox.

If the driver was some guy fiddling with his cell phone, he'd be in jail.

How does a driver take 300 feet to stop after hitting a person? Oh, I know... Moo-driven. Never mind. She was probably busy making sure her brat was okay before she stopped.
Re: 2237 Brats a Distraction While Driving
March 27, 2007
I actually was in a fenderbender a few years ago with a moo whose excuse was "well the children were acting up". I was sitting at a stop light in the Death Trap (my previous car's name) and I feel a bump. Lo and behold, some minivan had rolled into me. While I was sure that there was no damage, I was in a shitty mood and felt it necessicary to use this perfect opportunity to blow off some steam. I get out of my car, in a giant black trench coat, combat boots, fishnets and fire engine red hair and stomp on over to the crappy blond streaked driver and ask her what the hell she thinks she's doing. She whines that the kids were acting up and that maybe her foot slipped off the brake. I told her that when she is driving, she should be paying attention to her vehicle, the road and the signage, NOT her children. When you are paying attention to your children, and not the road, you are a danger to EVERYONE else on the road, much like a drunk. If she can not drive with her children in the car, perhaps she should consider A. Staying home, B. Leaving the kids at home, or C. Hiring a chauffer to drive her stupid family around. She sputtered and whined that it was an accident, and I said "People DIE in accidents, keep that in mind the next time you are paying more attention to your children than you are to the road." and walked back to my car.
March 27, 2007
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!! Hopefully the dumb bitch learned something from her experience.

Assholes. My cousin rear-ended some breeder moo a few years back on an exit ramp because she slammed the brakes on and stopped dead in the middle of the road - her kids were acting up. She got out of the car hysterical and apologized profusely UNTIL the cops arrived. Then the bitch's story changed. My cousin was left with the fault of the accident.
>KFLL wrote:
>"I'd sooner navigate a vehicle full of killer bees cross-country, than drive 1 block with a screaming toddler!"
---------

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! I completely agree! Nothing worse than being stuck in any sort of conveyance with a brat!
March 28, 2007
You know with everyone and their mother trying to make laws about what you can or can not do in your car for "safety" reasons, one might think that banning children from cars would be an acceptable safety measure as well.
Not like I'm pro-make up application, cell phone use, reading, eating or masturbating during driving...but if we're going to ban things for safety, banning children from cars would be at the top of my list these days, especially considering that most parents are incapable of ignoring their children for one second, or disciplining them, lest it destroy their self esteem.
DrDanCorelli
March 28, 2007
Funny how the killer bees would behave better than the brat.
People driving moovans (whether moos or duhs) have got to be some of the absolute worst drivers around. You'd think the fact that they are supposed to be carrying "pweshis cargo" would mean that they would at least attempt to drive safely. Nothing could be farther from the truth! These people are a menace on the roads because all they think or care about are the snotminers they are hauling around and to hell with everybody else.
Anonymous User
March 29, 2007
My cousin rear-ended some breeder moo a few years back on an exit ramp because she slammed the brakes on and stopped dead in the middle of the road - her kids were acting up.

Wow, that's taking "don't make me stop this car" to TOTALLY the wrong level.
CheeseLouise
March 31, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd sooner navigate a vehicle full of killer bees
> cross-country, than drive 1 block with a screaming
> toddler!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I just had oral surgery, and I nearly ripped out my stitches LOLing at this!!! Ow...
April 02, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've read about the driving distraction
> legislation as well. They want to be able to
> ticket you if you are caught interacting with your
> pet while driving, also.

What?!? My kitty girls cry when I take them to the vet, so I have to try to calm them down! At least they're in their cage, not bouncing around my car like monkeys on crack.

Last week in class, my teacher was talking about insurance premiums, and said that breeders are assumed to be better drivers because they have pwecious chyyyldrun depending on them. Bullshit! Every time I see an asswipe driving like a maniac, you can bet he/she has one of those fucking "Baybee On Board" signs!
April 03, 2007
thats one thing that does annoy me the baby on board signs, they were invented that incase of car accident, the emergency services would go in search for the child, yet i have see cars without children having that sign.

the worst drivers in the UK are men wearing hats while driving, the next are the breeders, i live near to a school, and they park 2 deep all up the road, they dont car share, and the noise in the mornings, and sometimes they are noisier than the cars.

i think that breeders are the worst drivers because they expect everyone to let them pass, that they deserve to break the rules because they have a child, a sort of it takes a village but mobile

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry if this is a re-post. Related to Brats & Driving...

Don't have liquids in your mouth when you watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEFE3B0Rje0
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!!!!!!!! I'm still cryin'!!
April 04, 2007
My grandfather usually always made me keep quiet when I was in the car with him. Grandpa always started out with his silent prayers when we started out. Maybe after we got on the freeway, he would partake in conversation. Grandpa said that mindless chitter-chatter caused a lot of accidents. He is in the next life and would be mortified at the cellphone usage in cars as well as the chaos of moms in SUVs on their cells & crazy acting kids.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login