Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2259 Letters to Annie

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2259 Letters to Annie
April 03, 2007
I agree, depriving your mayun of sex is only asking for trouble. According to these women, the men are good enough for an income, but that's about it. Give the bitches the life they think they are entitled to and they will shit all over you. Something happens to some women once they shit out that shit loaf. It's important for BOTH parties to keep up their end of the deal 100%.

I always get a good laugh when I hear how men, who are married to cunts like this, stray and cheat.
Re: 2259 Letters to Annie
April 03, 2007
I am in total agreement, KFLL! I know I have been called out on the board for condoning "cheating" but a woman cannot expect to snap those legs shut and offer zero affection but expect the man to live like a monk! It is unrealistic. I do feel for a good wife who is "cheated on" when she had been a loving partner and a decent human being. Many women act so hot to trot in the bedroom when they are trying to get that diamond engagement ring and "I do" out of the boyfriend. As for those cunts from the men's letters to the advice columnists, they get what they deserve when the husbands go elsewhere for sex. Like you said, KFLL, depriving a man of normal sexual intimacy is asking for trouble. The men should go with other women. All they need to do is wear a rubber in the event they do have occasional sex with the wifey who is probably just wanting it to be over.
April 03, 2007
you both speak sense, men have needs just like women, when any need is left unsatisifed, then that leads to straying.

if she doesnt feel like full on sex, she can always help him out, by other ways (if you get my drift). same thing is a man doesnt fancy it, (which does happen), there are things he can do for her that doesnt rely on full on sex.

i would say that the opposite is true as well amethusos* and kfll.

its upto the partner (regardless of sex) to help release the frustrations in the other.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 04, 2007
You are right-on, Mercurior! There are other ways to satisfy a partner if the man or woman does not like sex. I read a similar letter in an advice column. The husband ended up finding another woman just for sex and nothing further yet he really wanted intimacy with his wife rather than having to look elsewhere. I also read in an alternative paper of a wife who was doing the same because the man did not want sex with her once she became a mother. The lady did say she kept in shape despite having two kids. She also feared being "found out" since she found a married man in the same situation but did not want to give up affection.

It DOES takes a lot of time and energy to have an affair which is why some husbands would prefer to have a loving relationship only with their wives. There is the planning and then having to make sure nothing seems out of whack which will cause suspicion at home. Then...there is the risk of the consequences if caught. Despite the horrible fallout if found out, sexual drives are very normal and strong which is why people are willing to take a huge risk if needs are not met at home. If sexuality was not important to a person, there would not be soap operas, other TV shows, movies, and novels that deal with this issue.
April 04, 2007
"If sexuality was not important to a person, there would not be soap operas, other TV shows, movies, and novels that deal with this issue"

You are right with that one! Imagine a moo, though, home all day with kids, screaming and crying, house in total chaos, moo a disheveled mess in pink stretch pants, capris or mom jeans with her tri-colored hair, bitterly navigating through the day of mundanity, racing around in the mini van running the kids everywhere and playing chauffeur.

THEN home comes the mayun at 6 pm wanting dinner, sex and whatever else. Moo is already beaten down and worn out and she's had her fill of fantasy thanks to the soap operas. How do you fix that? Ditch the kids, get a makeover and a job and get a life!

I can't imagine the stress of having to do the double-life thing with an affair. I'd rather be alone than have a man I'm unhappy with and feeling the need to run around. To me, it wouldn't be worth it. My pets are far better company than a bad man.
April 05, 2007
Regardless of how "bad" the SAHM thinks the housework is along with childcare, it is far better than what a man has to deal with at work due to a horrible boss and the stress of earning a living to take care of the kids & a wife who is like a dependent child. The fantasy of these soaps and romance novels are things that many women take so seriously so "real life" disappoints her when the guy is not coming in the door at 5:30pm or so with roses and wine.
Anonymous User
April 05, 2007
My husband and I both work. My hours are staggered a bit later, so I usually walk through the front door to a spouse who has already had his wind-down time and is now ready to visit. I have thought more than once of just stopping at a bar or even a Starbucks (though I hate giving them my money) in order to get some down time before I have to relate. There's no way I could come home without stopping off first if I also had kids to greet.

The one thing I really hate about all these Nanny reality shows is when it's a SAHM and a working-his-ass-off dad, and the nanny gets on his case because he doesn't immediately fly into "Let's relieve mom!" mode as soon as he walks through the door. Sorry, but if I were in that guy's shoes, the only way I could do that would be by stopping somewhere after work to have a nice refreshing drink, read, maybe listen to an iPod. I'd have to say, "Well, I can either get home and cloister myself in my easy chair until dinner, or I can come home an hour later and be immediately interactive, but dinner will need to be ready when I get home and I won't be able to stay up any later."

And I'm sorry, but unless you have autistic triplets or something awful like that, there's just no reason a SAHM should need any help with housework, grocery shopping, or cooking. If you keep at it every day, you can keep your house immaculate with a couple of hours a day. If you can't then either your house is too damn big or you aren't giving your kids age-appropriate responsibilities for cleaning up and picking up after themselves. And who even needs immaculate?

Sorry, but if I left the house at 7 am, worked my ass off at some soul-sucking stressful job, fought traffic again to try to get home by 6:30, I'd expect kids' homework done, a delicious dinner about to be ready, a clean house, and a husband (or wife, if I were a man) who seemed to have practiced hygiene that day and was eager to see me. If I didn't get it, I'd raise hell.
April 05, 2007
its all about what you bring to the relationship, if one person stays at home, and the other provides money, then isnt it fair that the one that stays home looks after the one who works to exhaustion.

exactly jappygirl, but a lot of "modern" women want it both ways, they dont want to look after their kids, they spend hours out shopping, then when the man comes in after an tiring day, expect him to look after her, and the kids, thats pure selfishness.

if both work, then they should take turns taking care of the other.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
DrDanCorelli
April 05, 2007
There is an entire branch of medicine devoted entirely to sex, and I am not talking about urology or gynecology. It's called cosmetic surgery, and it ultimately exists because people want to look appealing to others, whether the patients want to admit it is for sexual purposes or not. Human nature hasn't changed much in thousands of years, and the same basics of human interaction in beauty and sexual attraction date from the time of the ancient Egyptians.

Personally, I will never have cosmetic surgery because I am very proud of every gray hair, wrinkle and blemish that will appear in time. I've earned them and not afraid to say that I intend to grow old gracefully, with my wife, who will always be beautiful no matter what, by my side.
April 06, 2007
i am going to grow old disgracefully, i am going to be one of those old cantankerous old men, complaing about everything, from kids today, to how cold it is , and i wished global warming would happen.

my body i think isnt much, i may not be good looking in the classical way, i may not even have a 6 pack,(i have a keg), but i am me, of course rowan does love me, for my mind if nothing else, but once you find a persons mind/soul, then the physical form is irrelevant. but when you fall in love(i have seen this many times), there is a subconcious desire to change that person, make them "better", but you fell in love with them as is, so why change it.

a good mental image about yourself, is all thats needed, why look this good, why have breast implants, you need to change your mental image then you will realise it doesnt matter if your black, white, fat, thin, flat chested, of busty, looks always fade, boobs always fall, celebrate it. rather than sell your soul for beauty, which will die anyway.

April 09, 2007
The most attractive people are confident and comfortable with themselves. What size they are, how much hair they have, what color their eyes are, or how their butt looks has nothing to do with exuding a sense of self confidence and personal comfort.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login