Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo led police on 25-mile chase with baby in S-Moo-V

Posted by catmeow 
Moo led police on 25-mile chase with baby in S-Moo-V
April 07, 2007
The article below illustrates a fine example of a caring, selfless moo. Yes, it's the CF like ourselves who are greedy and care about no one else. (sarcasm off)

ALVARADO, Texas (AP) -- A woman led police on a 25-mile high speed chase until she crashed into a concrete median, killing her 9-month-old daughter in the collision, authorities said.

Alexxus Riza was thrown Friday night from the SUV, which rolled several times under an Interstate 35 overpass, said Trooper Dub Gillum of the Texas Department of Public Safety. The vehicle struck a traffic light before hitting the concrete barrier, officials said.

Aimee Andrea Riza, 36, of Keene, sustained minor injuries and was charged with manslaughter, evading arrest, resisting arrest and reckless driving, Gillum said.

"She was combative after the crash when they tried to extract her out of the vehicle," he said. "The officers had to wrestle her to get her under control."

A motorist had called the Somervell County Sheriff's Department to report a reckless driver. When Riza refused to stop, authorities chased her through two counties at speeds up to 110 mph, Gillum said.

Authorities used spikes, tried to block intersections ahead and backed off the SUV hoping it would slow down. But Riza continued to drive until she crashed, traveling on the rims after the SUV's tires were deflated, Gillum said.
Re: Moo led police on 25-mile chase with baby in S-Moo-V
April 07, 2007
What a worthless walking waste of human oxygen.

lab mom
April 07, 2007
Serves her right. Stupid cunt.
I've just seen the clips on CNN (they're showing this every 15 minutes or so).

They don't give a reason as to why this yuppie trash was driving so recklessly.

From what I understand, her infant was thrown from the SUV and died (probably upon impact, if the baby was lucky).

It's horrific that a baby died from this woman's carelessness. Hopefully, she'll be in jail for this rest of her life. And, bye the bye, where's the Daddy?????

P.S. It's too bad forced sterilization isn't used in cases like this.
April 09, 2007
Classic! I'm sure the moo was just trying to get Cuntleigh home in time for her feeding. She didn't have time to stop for the petty traffic violation. Plus she was probably high on crack, meth, or drunk. Dumbass.
April 09, 2007
Well, hopefully that clipped that genetic line. Seriously, if the child had been strapped in a child seat, which had been buckled in the car, it wouldn't have been thrown from the vehicle. My guess is she's quite relieved to be freed of the burden of motherhood now. Hopefully she enjoys being freed of the burden of freedom to.
Checked the different newpapers websites this morning, and some of them had a picture of the skank. She looks like white trash personified. It could be her mug shot. She's sullen looking, not upset in the least that she managed to kill her baby.

The news clips say that drug tests were taken, but they results won't be known for a couple of weeks.

I hope she's in jail for the rest of her life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login