Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders-To-Be are SO Pathetic

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Breeders-To-Be are SO Pathetic
April 09, 2007
There is a breeder female in the office across from our area. I swear to GAWD, all you hear is how TYREEED she is, how BIG the BAYBEE feels, how it kicks constantly, how BIZZY she is getting ready for the arrival, how FAT she feels, how SKEEERY it is, how she's worried because she's 38 and this is her first BAYBEE. GAK. She used to be thin and petite. She now looks like a 5 foot stuffed sausage, all swollen and gross, her face is puffy and tired looking. I can't imagine what her husband thinks. E U

Give me a fricking break. We've been hearing this since the day she announced she was knocked up. I am SO sick of hearing it. Talk about a black hole of need. I cannot listen to anymore. She never did have much to say but since she has been in-pig, that's all you hear, as if she had no life before this. I cannot imagine such an empty life.

Just thought I'd share my pain with you guys. winking smiley
Re: Breeders-To-Be are SO Pathetic
April 09, 2007
Hey, guess what Preggo?! You are FAT! You are big as a freaking house and your giant bulging stomach freaks me the hell out! Seriously, can you get any bigger? Does it feel like your skin is about to just pop open? Ugh. Nice boobs, but the leaking really squiks me out. You give me the creeps just looking at you. Seriously, you aren't a good ad for pregnancy.

You used to have ankles, but with the extra weight, you have the legs of an elephant. I guess it is better that you wear those slip ons all the time, because you'd probably pass out if you bent over. You used to have a bright eyed attitude about life, but now you look like you're carrying a couple 20 pound sacks of potatoes under each eye. And how are those hemrroids treating you? Have you lost control of your bladder yet, or will that come after the birth process? Maybe being ripped from stem to stern will help the baby come out easier, but I bet those weeks of healing won't make getting up at 11pm, 1am, 3am, and 5am for the next 2 years any easier. Enjoy those chapped, cracked nipples! I'm sure the sour milk/shit filled diaper stink will make it all worth it.

On the bright side, you'll get like a 10 year period of sleeping through the night before they start asserting their independence so you can stay up till 3am waiting for their stupid teenage asses.

I feel pretty sorry for you, Kidfree...hopefully she'll take maternity leave so you can have a few weeks of baby free work, but I bet when she returns it'll be baby baby baby all the time as she tries to convince herself it's ALL worth it.
CFBitchfromLA
April 09, 2007
I have zero breeders on my team, and I fought hard to keep it that way. I wish I could say the same about other teams in the firm.

The most irritating repuggo twat in our office acts like no one in the history of humanity ever had a sperm infection like hers. The boring, stereotypical soon-to-moo isn't even showing, and has been openly complaining that she isn't getting the same attention as another repuggo in the firm. Nobody could stand the obnoxious cunt before she was knocked up, and now she is all but demanding to be worshipped. Knowing her boss' low tolerance for bullshit, I would not be surprised if he (boss) had to be physically restrained from bitchslapping her before the end of the month.

Hopefully she will shit out an ugly, pink, wrinkled twatrocket, take her mooternity leave and quit. The firm will have to keep her employment spot open, but I will bet that she will not come back.
Anonymous User
April 10, 2007
I just had 2 that dropped the load and were both gone on mooternity leave at the same damn time. And guess who got to cover for them BOTH? Huh? Nobody in my breederfucked office gives a cold shit about you unless you're multiplying.

My oh-so-competent bosses didn't even have a thing in place for this extra workload I'd be having-they're too fucking busy making shitty baby quilts to give the rest of us any consideration. All I did for 2 months was clean up their moostakes and they have the gaul to ask me why my work is behind??? Kiss the fattest part of my ass.
April 11, 2007
You know, the media glorify pignancy but most pignant women look like warmed-over dogshit. They are bloated and that "glow" is really just sweat and body odor. Eww. It's a rare woman who can look "movie star pregnant" and even a lot of stars can't pull it off well. I think Debra Messing is a beautiful woman, but she looked like crap when she was pregnant.

And don't even get me started about pregnant women in the workforce. My standard always is, are you a worker who happens to be pignant or a pignant sow who happens to be working? Too often, it's the latter. Totally unprofessional. Women fought and died so other women could work outside the home and earn a living so they wouldn't be imprisoned to the wills of another person. These twits are sending us back 150 years. Why can't they do their jobs and go the fuck home. And if it's so haaard to be working while pregnant, QUIT. But we all know why they don't...they want to suck up that Mooternity leave and suck their employer dry before they quit.

CFBFromLA, so good to see you posting. We missed you here and at EZCF.
My supervisor is pregnant. I joined the company about five months ago. Apparently, she was pregnant when I joined the firm but I just thought she carried a little weight in her stomach. Surprisingly, she wasn't all gushing about it. I found out about three months on the job. She still isn't all gushing about it. Everybody else wants to. She had one hell of an office baby shower. She basically got everything listed in her registry from the office workers here. That's what the woman said who arranged the gift grab.
She's supposed to be out like 6 months. I feel bad for the poor guy who has to pick up the slack and do her full-time job AND his full-time job. He's been coming in on weekends, and one night he worked until 10 p.m. And she hasn't even left work yet.
April 13, 2007
Nour, it is awful how the fellow is already working extremely late hours and on his days off yet the moo-to-be is not on her mooternity leave yet! I can bet your co-worker is not getting any overtime for doing Mommy's work and killing himself with the extra hours...and I doubt she will even be back. Or...if she returns, she will, of course...of course, do "light" duty and leave early all of the time while getting the same pay as the others who work!

Bell_Flower, I am in total agreement. The early pioneers of feminism WANTED to work. They made it very clear that pregnancy would not hinder a woman in most jobs and how a woman with children can work. While I was growing up, there wasn't any special treatment for pregnant or childed workers. A pregnant woman worked until it was time for her leave. A mother did not automatically get all of the weekends off or take Halloween off just to take her children "trick or treating".

Speaking of "trick or treating", I left a retail job shortly after relocating because I knew I would get fucked out of the agreement of only working one Sunday a month and having one Saturday off so each person would get a full weekend off in a month's time. YES...a moo co-worker went on how she needed all of the Saturdays off in October due to slumber parties, "trick or treating", and other shit. And..that went for the Sundays, too. So...I immediately said, "Sayonara...," to that job and got another one as a temp.
April 13, 2007
but this is the "new" feminism, the i can have it all, but expect everyone else to pick up the slack, to give them the extra benefits. this is the type of feminism thats ruining it for everyone else. the kind of entitlement minded people.

true story, my great great grandmother, was a local doctor/wise woman, in the area, with the main doctors "official" blessings, as he would have been too run of his feet, so it helped that she did a lot of work, thats where i learned my old wives tales, from her and they have been passed on down, then again in the north of england there is a history of women being strong. some married builders, but since that was a seasonal thing, they also built and owned pubs, but when they worked the wives would run the pubs, completely.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login