Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2264 Skankalina Jolie

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2264 Skankalina Jolie
April 09, 2007
You guys know I cannot resist a chance to bash that giant CUNT of an Angelina Jolie!

Like I said before, she's got jealousy, insecurity, and low-self-esteem written all over her face. She could give a hang about anything other than something that is going to put her in the spotlight. If she gave money to Oprah's school, she'd have to share the spotlight with Oprah. We can't have that, now can we?

Brad Pitt is SUCH an ass.
Re: 2264 Skankalina Jolie
April 09, 2007
at least aniston is being the bigger person, but cant stand jolie either, she has never done it for me.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: 2264 Skankalina Jolie
April 10, 2007
I do feel Ms. Aniston is the bigger person for giving her ex-husband a card and gifts for the latest child. Most ex-wives would never have acted in a mature manner after being publicly dumped for another woman. Angelina is not an ugly woman even though her lips are god-awful. But, I do not see this woman aging well at all! I also see insecurity all over her face. Brad will do to her what he did to his former wife. Of course, "the ambassador" did not want to help a girls school in Africa! Jolie gets more publicity by buying her overseas children rather than DO something that will help many of these kids! I wonder how long it will take for Pitt to tire of the menagerie of children -- even though nannies do the cunt work -- just as Woody Allen did with Mia Farrow. The sad thing is Woody had to be sick enough to go after his barely legal aged adoptive Korean daughter for sex. Now, they are married and have a child. God...talk about screwing up the family dynamics. What the other siblings must think with Daddy married to their sister!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login