Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2268 New Sitcom

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2268 New Sitcom
April 11, 2007
Great. I'll be sure to watch with baited breath for this new trainwreck of a series. Hopefully it will be cancelled after too long.

More reinforcement for the breeder brains of the world, they guess if it's on a sitcom, it must be part of the real, important aspects of life. For so many people, TV is their real world. How sad.
Re: 2268 New Sitcom
April 11, 2007
It just feels like all the shows are about breeders, now, though - even cartoons like "The Simpsons". I remember the episode where Marge was jealous of a fellow Springfield woman who'd become a success as a journalist. In the end, being a moo was so much better than having a career, of course. Even though each one of the stupid bitch's 3 kids was an "accident".
April 12, 2007
Even good movies where a woman took the risk and lost her mate by refusing to have his baby, the ending almost always has the main character thinking that she may go ahead and breed soon. I gather the average Lifetime Channel viewer, who usually buy the movie tickets or watches the telly, is pacified by that ending. A woman who completely refuses to have that baby does not make a "good ending" in Hollywood's eyes.
Matush
April 12, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Even good movies where a woman took the risk and
> lost her mate by refusing to have his baby, the
> ending almost always has the main character
> thinking that she may go ahead and breed soon. I
> gather the average Lifetime Channel viewer, who
> usually buy the movie tickets or watches the
> telly, is pacified by that ending. A woman who
> completely refuses to have that baby does not make
> a "good ending" in Hollywood's eyes.

Like Cat on a hot tin roof, which rightly villanized Gooper, Mae, and their no-neck monsters and portrayed them as nothing but disingenuous money grubbers (in contrast to the flawed but sincere Brick). But it ends with Maggie imploring Brick to knock her up
Elizabeth
April 12, 2007
Yes, like even the FBoFW, where Thérese is considered a cold-hearted hateful bitch cos she didn't want to breed for Anthony.

Those damn commercials for that stupid shitcom keep getting worse. The moo and guy ask themselves HOW DID THIS HAPPEN about her repugnancy. I can't believe people get off on this breeder crap.
April 13, 2007
Elizabeth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, like even the FBoFW, where Thérese is
> considered a cold-hearted hateful bitch cos she
> didn't want to breed for Anthony.
>
> Those damn commercials for that stupid shitcom
> keep getting worse. The moo and guy ask
> themselves HOW DID THIS HAPPEN about her
> repugnancy. I can't believe people get off on
> this breeder crap.

Elizabeth, I keep up with FBoFW which is linked on one of my e-mail accounts. Oooohhhhh...I had major issues of how the Therese character was looked at as a hateful, cold-hearted bitch because she resented breeding for Anthony. The attitude got worse when Therese got out of tat god-awful marriage after having an affair AND left the tiny tyke with Anthony.

Prissy Liz in the strip will probably end up marrying that guy and being a moo to his brat. *I* never have done anything close to the stepmoo thing even though I had dated men with children when I was younger and felt that a man with kids would probably be a part of my life since divorced dads seemed to be more plentiful than non-childed fellows. We all know how a woman is supposed to blindly accept the cunt work of these guys' semen demons. And...there are many single moos out there looking for a bloke (I am an American but love that word) to "help" aka pay for and look after their own sprogs from deadbeat-ass men.

Even on a another childfree-by-choice site I used to moderate, another childfree woman went on how the FBoFW character was an awful bitch for putting her career first. This attitude often sticks with our own kind! I heard it on an old iVillage CF club years and years back when a mom who did post and was polite did leave her philandering husband as well as leaving the toddler he screamed to be born with him! I liked the lady and felt she got a raw deal by a man who claimed to love her. He started fooling around because he did not like sex with a woman whose body was damaged by child birth. Well...he is the one who wanted to make her a moo!

The mother wanted a CF life but caved to her husband's demands like the majority of the women will do about this life issue. Even many CF women on iVillage brayed like little moos of how the woman should sacrifice her own life and give up her education to be the custodial parent. You can imagine what my bad little self said to these "wimmin". I truly was disgusted at how "our own" would fall into the typical thinking of how it is the WOMAN'S job to take care of the kids in the event of divorce even though the MAN had been the one who wanted this baby more! About that time, I went off the board as some moos took over in the flame war over this issue...and then the final insult was iVillage giving us a Mommy of 4 to moderate us Bad Childfree People.

And...of course...Daddio cried how the tiny tot cramped his lifestyle of "meeting people" aka getting laid or a blow job whenever the urge hit or he found one at a bar. I know...I am very uncouth and make no bones about it! I hope that lady was able to continue to stand up for herself and was able to make the guy keep that brat he wanted so fucking badly!

I know...I am rambling. Let me drink more coffee and look for another thread to babble on about...

drinking coffee
Anonymous User
April 17, 2007
It's OK, Amethusos, your babbling is interesting smiling smiley

I've seen these breeder bitches who can't keep thier legs closed, looking for a wallet to support them and their nasty sectretions from numerous other men. They are some of the most selfish entitle-moos there are.

I could never be a step-parent. No kids means NO KIDS, it doesn't matter where they came from.

Did Anthony know, when they married, that Thérese wanted to stay CF? Did he agree? If he did, that is terrible. If he didn't, she should have made that very clear to him. She never should have caved, and bred that brat she didn't want.

I've heard that iVillage is a bad place for CFs. I don't see how it could be a CF board if it was run by moos; that just defeats the whole purpose. iVillage probably just didn't have the guts to support the CFs against the almighty moomies. I also don't understand how a truly CF person can believe that someone should drop their life for a sprog; it boggles the mind.

Lots of people want a loaf for status, to dress up, to carry on a name, or to have an hier, but they don't want to actually raise the thing. It's sickening.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login