Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2274 Baby Stabbed

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2274 Baby Stabbed
April 13, 2007
Stabbing an infant that many times? KEE-RIST!!! That poor baby. I hope IF this girl decides she does want a family some day, that she is unable to have any of her own. What a disgusting human being she is.

Why couldn't she just give it up for adoption? There are thousands of people out there who would have given that child a good home. Very sad.
Anonymous User
Re: 2274 Baby Stabbed
April 14, 2007
That story was utterly disgusting. This is NOT the normal abandoning-the-newborn-in-the-trash-story. WTF is wrong with people??!
Re: 2274 Baby Stabbed
April 15, 2007
If she didn't want the kid, she could have gotten an abortion, most likely without her parents knowing. I find it hard to believe this girl didn't know she was pregnant. I know some women have few, subtle, or no symptoms when they're pregnant and may not know they are so until late in the pregnancy...but I don't buy the whole "Oh, I just didn't feel right one night" and a baby popped out.

That girl's parents must not be too observant of their own damn daughter if they didn't catch on that she was pregnant. Unless the girl was a bit on the large side before getting pregnant, how could anyone miss her belly growing?

I also hope she is unable to have her own kids. If she goes to jail, maybe Big Momma and her cronies will beat the little murderess to the point where her uterus lay in oblivion.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login