Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2279 Madonna vs Angelina

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2279 Madonna vs Angelina
April 19, 2007
Ya know, I don't know who I loathe more. Both of these cunts aren't worth the space they take up.

Black Hole of Need meets Black Hole of Need.
Re: 2279 Madonna vs Angelina
April 19, 2007
People magazine had letters of "Ambassador" Angelina bringing smiles to people's faces now that she is doing 'good' after all of her bad things in the past. I am glad one social worker's letter got printed of how Americans collecting their overseas children DOES disturb her regardless of social status of the adoptive parents. The lady made a very good point of how the children are not taken in for the right reasons and will not good emotional care despite living far better materially than in the third world countries they were born.

Angelina and Madonna are in competition over who can buy the most "exotic" children. It is a fucking sickness like the social worker mentioned. I've done a lot of bad shit to myself in my life. I really would rather people keep on frowning than to bring a "smile" by becoming some fucking earth mother/uber-moo. Birthing or adopting children does not automatically make someone "good" from past bad deeds. How about just trying to be a better person in general? I know I fall short all of the fucking time and I cannot judge but still...
CFB
April 19, 2007
I remember one of the funniest episodes of "Absolutely Fabulous" where Edina hates the idea of being a grandmother until she discovers Saffy is preggo to an African student. She something like a "mixed race" baby is the "ultimate fashion accessory". That's how I view the Madge vs. Brangelina bullshit.

Those are two of the most twisted twats on the planet, but they do know how to keep their names in the media.
April 20, 2007
One can only hope that if these two sucking black (blank?) holes meet, they will obliterate eachother...possibly starting a new universe.
April 20, 2007
apparently madonna wants to adopt another child called grace,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
April 20, 2007
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: everyone thinks Angelina is so great because she adopts little foreign kids. Big whoop. Anybody can adopt a cute little baby and raise it how they want. I won't be impressed unless she starts adopting families of 6 who've spent their lives in the ghetto with a crack-whore mum who has a slew of boyfriends who molest and beat up the kids, mum's never around for days at a time, the oldest is 13 and raising all the kids and is pregnant herself, there's no food in the house, drug deals are going on in the hall outside their apartment, they go to school where their classmates get shot every day, etc. etc.

When Angelina goes for the kids with the physical and mental and emotional problems, she'll be admirable. Until then, who gives a flying fuck?
April 20, 2007
She could adopt 20 kids and it wouldn't make a difference to her, since she has nannies and staff. I can't wait until Brat Pig dumps her.
April 21, 2007
its worse than it seems now,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=449797&in_page_id=1773

It was Madonna, and her mission is to spread the word of Kabbalah across Malawi. She has reinvented herself - yes, here we go again - as Mother Madonna, a leather-booted hybrid of Mother Teresa and Angelina Jolie.

Ridiculous, perhaps, but in a country where 46 per cent of the population is under 14 - and many of them are orphans - the effects of her evangelism could be profound.

As a generation of children grow up with Kabbalah, Malawi could, in effect, become Mother Madonna's very own state.

In Dr Livingstone's day the country was called Nyasaland; for 21st-century Malawi, why not Madonna-land, the world's first Kabbalah nation? After all, with her fortune of £248million, she could afford to buy a quarter of the country.

"When you get down to it, she is looking to have her own state with her religion," says a source.

The singer arrived in Malawi on Monday morning with her daughter Lourdes, 10, and 18-month-old David Banda, the Malawian boy she wishes to adopt.

Guy Ritchie, her film director husband, was not with her, choosing to remain in London with their six-year-old son, Rocco.

It had widely been assumed that Madonna was here on a shopping expedition to adopt another child. But the truth is more complex - and more disturbing.

Last year the singer set up a charity, Raising Malawi, to help the nation's orphans. Her partner in the project was Michael Berg, the son of Philip Berg, rabbi and Dean of the Kabbalah Centre in America.

For the past six months, construction has been under way on her Raising Malawi orphan care centre at Mphandula, 30 miles outside the capital Lilongwe, which will provide day care for up to 4,000 children. On Thursday, Madonna officially opened the site at a "handing over of the keys" ceremony.

Many children in the orphanages she is supporting are already being tutored in Kabbalah and in the coming months, 7,000 orphans across the country - which has a population of only 12million - are set to receive instruction.

Perhaps to disguise its Kaballah origins, the course is entitled Spirituality For Kids (SFK). The majority of Malawians are members of the Church of Central Africa Presbyterian, and until now have been perfectly happy with it for spiritual enrichment.

So church groups will be deeply concerned when they learn just how widespread Madonna's Kabbalah programme already is.

When word got out last year that she might be bringing the religion to the country, there were worried murmurings from religious leaders, particularly from the Roman Catholic Church here.

That is why a shipment of blue Kabbalah 'bibles' to Malawi remain undistributed, for fear of a backlash.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
April 22, 2007
*snort* Madonna prolly has no fucking clue what Kabbalah is really about--in recent years it seems to have become some sort of new-age fad. Plus I've never heard anything about Judaism being a proselytizing type of religion anyway.

How's Kabbalah supposed to save all these starving kids, anyway?
April 23, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> *snort* Madonna prolly has no fucking clue what
> Kabbalah is really about--in recent years it seems
> to have become some sort of new-age fad. Plus
> I've never heard anything about Judaism being a
> proselytizing type of religion anyway.
>
> How's Kabbalah supposed to save all these starving
> kids, anyway?

Exactly, Kat! Jews are not supposed to proselytize at all. Madonna has no fucking clue like the rest of Hollywood's Limousine Liberals about the Kabbalah or Judaism. It is only a fad...like Wicca is to teens and young moos who want to be hip. How about giving money (as if she does not have a ton of it to begin with) to the orphanages and make a difference with many children rather than just buy one at a time to keep up with her foe, Angelina Jolie! The Kabbalah ain't gonna feed these orphans. The vanity of these women. That is another topic altogether...
April 23, 2007
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She could adopt 20 kids and it wouldn't make a
> difference to her, since she has nannies and
> staff. I can't wait until Brat Pig dumps her.

Thank-you, Medusa. Those are exactly my feelings! Angelina and Madonna just pass off the cunt work to some underpaid nanny that they probably scream orders to while trying to appear to be so into the "rights" of third worlders. Bradski, like most guys, will do to the next woman what he did to the last one...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login