Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I fell pregnant...

Posted by twocents 
I fell pregnant...
February 21, 2022
I am beginning to thoroughly despise this phrase. It sounds completely retarded stupid idiotic moronic. Fall on their head more likely

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: I fell pregnant...
February 21, 2022
Fell on a dick.grinning smiley
February 21, 2022
Fall in love....fell pregnant....vagina felled....sex fail
February 21, 2022
Yeah I hate it too. "Fell" makes it sound like it was a completely unexpected and completely accidental consequence, like tripping over your own feet. No Sharon, you didn't fall pregnant, you got pregnant. It's a potential consequence of screwing someone, so unless Moo was roofied and had no idea at all that someone banged her, she has to have acknowledged the possibility of a fetus living rent-free in her uterus if she sat on a dick.

But I know a lot of women aren't that smart and are genuinely shocked when they wind up pregnant after going bareback or taking their birth control pills wrong.
February 21, 2022
I think it is a British way to say it....fell pregnant. They also say maths instead of math.
February 22, 2022
cfdavep
I think it is a British way to say it....fell pregnant. They also say maths instead of math.

I like the term "up the duff" it's a much more accurate description than "fell pregnant" which sounds like the woman has no control of being a pregnoid.
February 22, 2022
brit way... I don't know... it sure as hell caught on here. it still is fucking stupid

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login