Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2281 Abortion Limits

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2281 Abortion Limits
April 25, 2007
*SIGH* Yes my friends, women's rights are dissolving right before our very eyes.

Soon they will be right up there with the ranks of the Wooly Mammoth and the Dodo Bird. Wiped out.
Re: 2281 Abortion Limits
April 25, 2007
That is the main reason I have the tubal ligation. There should be a clause in later term abortions if the woman's health/life are at risk. Other than that, I do support reasonable term limits for elective abortions such as four months which is considered standard. It is really over for women but we cannot blame the government. Most women do not give a damn about fighting for our rights. They want to get their abortions and birth control pills but expect others to do the work. I know because I have been there with reproductive rights. It was hard to get women to come to meetings...unless they were looking for a pro bono lawyer to rake the ex for more child support. Women are going to have to get everything taken from them before they become pro-active. I am glad I am middle-aged. That is all I can say...
April 25, 2007
I'm glad this went through. I know there are millions of women who've made it through 7 months of pregnancy and then "poof!"changed their minds. I am sure such procedures NEVER EVER happen because there's a medical reason. Surely it's because women are stupid, and are just getting abortions at any old time because all the other kids are doing it.

Is property distruction the ONLY thing that would make politicans listen to reason?
April 25, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm glad this went through. I know there are
> millions of women who've made it through 7 months
> of pregnancy and then "poof!"changed their minds.
> I am sure such procedures NEVER EVER happen
> because there's a medical reason. Surely it's
> because women are stupid, and are just getting
> abortions at any old time because all the other
> kids are doing it.
>
> Is property distruction the ONLY thing that would
> make politicans listen to reason?

I am sure some women do change their mind when they are seven months along when this procedure is infanticide. There needs to be a time limit on abortion...but health and risk of fatality need to be taken into consideration. I would be certain that the women who may have had to do this to save their own lives had many regrets and wished they did not have to make that decision. Some will continue at the risk of dying. And...I am sure some women have not gave a damn about a baby who is truly a baby at the time. Many people who do not want the "life or health of the mother" option usually are punitive individuals who believe that nothing could ever happen to them and believe there are not health issues for others.

I am not an MD so I cannot say for certain which way is which; however, many women do die from childbirth. We do need the time limits on abortion as I mentioned before but many "liberals" love to punish women as well. And...most people love to say that they know what is "good" for women and how to protect them from themselves as if we are fucking children. I am sick of how women get awarded huge settlements in divorce cases when they willingly left a marriage or contributed nothing to it. I am all for females being responsible for their lives but I am also sick of being preached to about not being allowed access to a procedure should our health or lives depend on it. Many women do not abort just because they can no longer fit into a dress. Each "side" also tend to alter the facts a little.

I knew one pagan who even said that it was a normal thing for a woman to die from childbirth and how he would choose the baby over his wife. Very typical which is why I sort of lean more towards conservatism but remain very pro-choice. At least, I know where I stand with conservatives. Quite a few pro-choicers want women to suffer for aborting. Even during labour, the doctor will ask the woman to make the choice between herself pr the baby if problems come up that threaten the mother's life. Many Catholic hospitals have guidelines stating that the woman's life is secondary. We have not come that far. All I am saying is that I am glad to be "fixed" so I do not have to deal with trying to find an abortion if/when the normal procedure is outlawed or so hacked up that a provider cannot be found. Besides, I do not have intercourse so that is another worry off my head.
April 25, 2007
I was being snarky up there...however, I think abortion should be legal up until the 5th year. See, it is good that some of us choose to NOT breed, and just be non-contributing burden on the upcoming generation.

Oh hey, I'm still snarky. Imagine that!
Anonymous User
April 26, 2007
It would be awful to be on that bed, and hear your husband tell the dr that you are secondary to the brat. His wife must think, 'Why did he even marry me if he would choose brat over me??? I thought our years of being together meant something.' She should not let herself ever be in the position of if the husband ever had to save her or kid. More proof that kids ruin everything. I'd rather give myself a tubal with a Bowie knife than ever breed.
April 26, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was being snarky up there...however, I think
> abortion should be legal up until the 5th year.
> See, it is good that some of us choose to NOT
> breed, and just be non-contributing burden on the
> upcoming generation.
>
> Oh hey, I'm still snarky. Imagine that!

Dang! You are good at it. The joke was on me...bouncing and laughing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login