Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sensible teen praised on Reddit for refusing to share room with new baby

Posted by ladybug2203 
Breeders want to put their newborn in 17 year old daughters room and she put her foot down (notice how they didn't ask her 19 yr old step bro to do it ) it's always the girl children https://www.newsweek.com/teen-praised-refusing-share-room-mom-new-baby-no-1721748?amp=1
Poor girl. She's even willing to stay in the basement, yet they insist on this arrangement.

I wonder if they're dumping the baybee on her in her last year to spite her for moving out. She's planning to rent from a friend "for cheap", but she doesn't mention having a job among the responsibilities of senior schoolwork and college apps.

I hope "for cheap" means the rent is low enough to use her savings from gifts and kid jobs, not indentured servitude or a sex-for-living arrangement. I wouldn't blame her for entering those situations when her parents so blatantly disregard her comfort and trample her boundaries, but she would be in a lot of danger.
Oh they'd never think of sticking a screaming loaf in the boy's room because girls are just supposed to shut up and deal with brats. That, or maybe they don't want to think about the distinct possibility that their teenage son will jack off in the same room that contains their infant (because girls don't masturbate or anything).

Why can't the parents put the shitsack in their room? The loaf isn't their daughter's kid, so why should she be the one to be kept up all night by its screaming? Because you know Moo and Duh would expect her to take care of the thing when it screams and feed/change it or calm it down enough to get it back to sleep. There is nothing wrong with wanting your own room when you're a teenager, and nobody should be expected to share a room with a newborn that isn't the child's own parents. Maybe the parents ought to move into a bigger house instead of trying to force their daughter to deal with a shrieking crotch maggot every night.

Moo and Duh should have thought about this shit before breeding a third time instead of just expecting the daughter to roll over and be okay with it. If they stick the loaf in her room anyway, I think she should leave it outside her parents' bedroom door every time it cries, or put it outside like you would with a barking dog. Maybe after a few calls to the police about an abandoned infant screaming in the yard at 3am, the parents will put the brat in their fucking room.

Sounds like the parents wanted a cute babby to play with and figured they'd just make their daughter raise it for them. I hope she is able to leave soon so her parents will have to raise their own damn kid.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login