Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This is from a parent but sounds like a good idea...

Posted by twocents 
This is from a parent but sounds like a good idea...
September 27, 2022
Of course it depends on how old the kid is... but teach them a few other things...

I told my friend about this and she said to post it here. It was definitely petty, definitely fun. Would definitely recommend to others dealing with annoying entitled parents.

Background, I’m a mom, I have a 7yo boy and I just went back to school last month. Right now I need to study a lot and I deal with a lot of guilt about not having as much time with my son. So, to kill 2 birds with one stone, I took my son to Science World this past weekend and brought my books to study while my son was exploring independently.

After we spent 2 hours on exhibits together, my son was settled in on a sensory activity where he ended up playing for about an hour. This was exactly what I was hoping for, so I took a seat within eyeshot and pulled out my laptop and textbook, and I started cramming. I was doing well in getting through content when this strange little spawn started scaling my leg and decided my laptop was perfect to play with. Big hell no from me. 1- brand new laptop that cost half my monthly rent. 2- strange germ factory on my lap during the tail end of a pandemic. 3- not my kid, not my damn job. Unfortunately, his mom was the kind that has no clue about social expectations and acted like her convenience trumps all. So when I asked her to remove the kid who was close enough to climb up into my uterus, she said “oh, it’s ok”. Yep, it’s ok. See, I’m going to school for health care and the content I was studying was just the thing boys giggle about. So this 3 or 4 year old boy got a lesson on the lower digestive tract. He learned about the Bristol stool chart, and a whole lot of terminology (which I made sure he knew before our goodbyes). About 15 minutes pass and I told him to go tell mommy what he learned.

Now, anyone who knows kids knows that at this age they have no volume control and are completely without shame. And they love fart talk. So what did this sweet boy f-ing scream at his mom in this full to capacity (quiet) zone? “Mom, I learned about poop and anuses!!! Did you know an anus is a muscle and that you have an anus too?!?” I’m quite certain they both learned something from that!

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: This is from a parent but sounds like a good idea...
September 27, 2022
Sounds like a good plan to me. I mean personally, I'd get up and relocate if possible because I don't want a random brat climbing me like I'm Mount Kilimanjaro, but if I was stuck with it, mmmmmmkay let's teach this little shit some new things! Teach the child to say the word "cunt" and that everyone's mommy looooves being called that very loudly. Teach them every cuss word you can think of. Tell them there's a toilet monster who will reach up and bite them on the ass when they poop, so they should poop on the floor instead. Give them a can of full-sugar soda or chocolate milk if you can get one and let Moo deal with the sugar high later.

Make the breeder Moos regret ever entrusting you with their child! I'm sure they wouldn't do this to a strange man, because of course all men are pedophiles and all women lurrrve kids eye rolling smiley. If she's gonna let her kid treat you like a jungle gym, make sure to teach him some language that will get him thrown out of daycare.
September 27, 2022
First off, a 3- or 4-year-old should well understand the word "no."
But since moo doesn't demonstrate a clear understanding of the word....
Some squirt climbs on my foot and that will be enough for me to boot it a couple of feet. Not enough to cause permanent damage but definitely enough to hurt and give the brat a wakeup call. At that point a few loud "proximity violations" should stop any future brats from thinking I'm a jungle gym.
September 27, 2022
freya
Some squirt climbs on my foot and that will be enough for me to boot it a couple of feet. Not enough to cause permanent damage but definitely enough to hurt and give the brat a wakeup call. At that point a few loud "proximity violations" should stop any future brats from thinking I'm a jungle gym.

I did exactly this, told some Moo that I was sick and didn't want to give brat said malady, and the Moo acted like I was turning down the crown jewels and gave me the filthiest look known to man, but got her spawn away from me.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 29, 2022
craftyzits
freya

I did exactly this, told some Moo that I was sick and didn't want to give brat said malady, and the Moo acted like I was turning down the crown jewels and gave me the filthiest look known to man, but got her spawn away from me.

Moo was very, very upset that you weren't delighted to be the jungle gym for her crotch spawn.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login