Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2304 The Mommy Chronicles

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2304 The Mommy Chronicles
May 08, 2007
BLEAH How nauseating. Alls I can say is, WOW, SUCKS TO BE THEM!!!!!!! Being saddled with a kid/kids must suck the worst kind of balls there is.

Some of the confessions were just general and not- parent related. All I have to say to those people is to just get over it. Life is short, you gotta travel light.
Annie
Re: 2304 The Mommy Chronicles
May 11, 2007
Thanks, KFLL! I check out that website whenever I'm having a lousy day. What a treasure trove of comic relief.

So far my favorite entry (5/10) is from a 19 year old bim who had been proud to be a teen mom (forget if she was 16 or so when she was pg), but now, when she sees 14 year olds dropping babies, she feels so OLD!!!!!

Holy guacamole. When she hits 30, she'll probably OD. (Which wouldn't be such a bad thing, if this is all that twit has to worry about.)

I want to live in a country (or another planet) that holds intelligent life. It sure isn't earth.
May 12, 2007
Dear Lard, please keep that site up and running.

Except for the bitch who is getting rid of her dog because she's pragnunt, whom I wish I could put out on the street, all I have to do is read that site and I'm smiling.

Hey, I've made some mistakes in my life, mostly in the form of ex-husbands, but the NUMERO UNO, MOST IMPORTANT thing I ever did right was not getting knocked up like your typical delusional female.

That smug, happy feeling is but a mouse click away.

YAY me.
RandomCFChick
May 13, 2007
Affirmation of my choice is just a click away.

Some of my childed friends have remained sane and carved out time for themselves to be adults, but I have lost friends to the vast, sucking vortex of parenthood too. When they babble brainlessly about how "cooooool" parenthood is, and how they're soooooo responsible and attentive now that they have the precious little offspring, I think of some of the entries on that site, and think to myself "Maybe you've said that enough that you believe it now. But probably not. Which confession did you write?"

Especially when, in a weak moment, they admit to missing their pre-kid lives.
May 14, 2007
bell_flower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Hey, I've made some mistakes in my life, mostly in
> the form of ex-husbands, but the NUMERO UNO, MOST
> IMPORTANT thing I ever did right was not getting
> knocked up like your typical delusional female.

I certainly made more than my mistakes with the form of ex-husbands...three of them to be exact. A moo got on me once for saying how MY life must be messed up since three marriages did not work out...yet this woman only had a child because her husband hollared for one. And...her marriage ended once Daddio got sick of monogamy with a woman-turned-mother and how the reality of daddyhood did not meet his fantasies. Sure...this was the woman's first marriage and she insisted this man take on the child full-time as he promised. However, my three "failed" marriages pales in comparison to the mistake of giving birth. At least, I never have to see the three exes again...except the latest one (#3) if he shows his face in divorce court!
May 15, 2007
Breeders who toss their pets aside or those who are lax in giving them the proper care they need because of the KYYYYYDDDSSS make me sick. I'd like to see those fuckers suffer the worst fate there is. Their lives deserve to be a living hell. I hate them.
Anonymous User
May 15, 2007
I totally laughed at the one woman who "cpnfessed" that she hadn't found a real friend in two years of doing the playgroup thing. Maybe she should have considered that possibility before she started ditching her non-mommy friends or turning them off with her endless prattle about how superior she was for having performed a bodily function. I'm sure she did one, the other, or both, smugly assuming that she would be welcomed into a new sisterhood of mommyland with open arms, and that she would share such a deep connection with her fellow moms that her lifelong friends could never hope to match it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login