Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alumnea Newslettereye rolling smiley

Posted by cfuter 
Alumnea Newslettereye rolling smiley
February 23, 2023
One thing I just noticed, looking online at something, my school used to just list everyone's new jobs,promotions, retirements, marriages, and other noteworthy successes in Alumni Notes newsletter. Yes, they probably did mention some arrivals of a baby I guess, but today I saw they added photographs bcuz the day and age we now live in.

Of course, now there is only four news items (used to have at least 10 or more), and all four are bayeeees, and now you get to look at the ugly kid pics too, in fact without the alumnus herself, so just some random babyeee youre looking at. So glad we didnt have this when they were mailing the newsletter to our houses, and I would have to look at all the crotchfruit. I woulda found it unnerving.

Glad that women are so empowered now that they only announce their crotchfruit in the letter other than their accomplishments at work where they actually use their private education.embarrassed face
Re: Alumnea Newslettereye rolling smiley
February 24, 2023
What I really hate about that is that it fuels the fire of people who say things like, "look what feminism has done, women think they want careers but they really just want baybees" And many women have bought into this idea that having baybees is an accomplishment, a marker of success. It's so degrading but women are doing it to themselves and it's frustrating as hell. It ends up being a CF issue because society at large believes that all women eventually want baybees and will even change their minds for a man, putting up barriers for CF women (and often non-CF women) to get sterilized and have true bodily autonomy.

That's how I see it anyway, through my CF-colored glasses.
February 24, 2023
I am gonna post this again under another heading but I was just thinking this while looking for a new Gynecologist. The clinics in my neighborhood are labeled "Family Planning Clinic" and the like. In 2023 how does a woman find a doctor that treats her as a female human being instead of a potential family maker? Or, a girls' school as a so-called mover and shaker instead of someone who's working on the side, while doing what she really suposed to be doing---making and raising baybeees?!

IDEK know why you would post a pic of your kids in this newsletter...do they think we wouldn't believe them w/o a pic? You could send a pic of any baybee and someone who went to English class w/ you 10 yrs ago wouldnt know the difference, as long as it (maybe) was the same race and/or hair color as you.
February 24, 2023
Red states are making it where there IS no choice for women and girls. i expect that in the future breeding refusenics will start to pay penalties for not producing crotchfruit.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login