Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Dr." Laura

Posted by amethusos* 
"Dr." Laura
May 10, 2007
Here we go again...

Doc Laura is yelling about how Planned Parenthood and NARAL need to have adoption centers instead of supporting abortion. This cunt admits to screaming at a woman who felt adoption would leave her more emotionally scarred than aborting. The know-it-all, of course, screeched how killing that baybee would be worse.

Funny how some dumb bitch who once fucked around on her first husband and had her lover take gaping cunt shots that ended up on the 'Net loves to judge others. We also have to realise that Laura had her tubal reversed so she could marry and have a child. My guess is that she realised she was too old and too ugly for Hollywood so she would go the moo and anti-abortion route. She did get out of the Pussy Shots unscathed but loves to point the finger at others.

The "doctor" also talks of family values and how Mommy needs to be at home for the kids...yet this woman worked on her radio show when her own child was so young. FYI, I had an abortion 13 years ago and never regretted it. God...the thought of giving birth and giving the baby up for adoption or being a moo makes me cringe. Even with adoption, the woman has to look at her stretch marks every fucking day and remember what she went through. Call me vain...but I would rather have an abortion than the stretch marks and possible internal damage.

Many women who adopt out have this romantic idea of finding a mate later on who will "cherish" them as this little 19/year-old pregnant twit said to Doc Laura thanking her for being forced birth. I hate to say it but most men look at a woman who has given birth to another man's baby as "damaged goods" even if the kid has been given up for adoption. Maybe the idea is wrong but it is true.

I doubt the little teen who called Laura's show is going to find her Prince Charming because she chose "life" instead of abortion. More than likely, the girl will feel guilt after giving her kid away and will act out again with risky behaviour. Hey...this gal thought this guy who lived under the bridge was the baby's father until she found out it was from another fellow. Not a likely chance of her meeting "Mr. Wonderful" but will mostly meet other fuck-ups.
Re: "Dr." Laura
May 10, 2007
These cunts that spew this shit need to mind their own business.

How is it benefitting them, that the pregnant teen girl went ahead and had her baby? Her future is ruined. Maybe that's their ulterior motive?

How is it HURTING her if someone aborts? What is it her business?

Having an abortion for some is WAY less traumatic than adoption - more emotionally healthy for some. Like you said, Am, having to look at those stretch marks the rest of your life would be hell for some women. And what about when someone sees them and asks about "the kid?" Why ruin your body for nothing? To be a martyr? Repugnancy and childbirth takes ONE HELL of a toll on the body. It's never the same for most women.

TO THE PRO LIFE TROLLS HERE: MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE RULES FOR EVERYONE ELSE.
May 11, 2007
KFLL, women are the biggest busybodies when it comes to abortion. At my new job, the lady who is training me has the "Choose Life" license plates. It is all about punishing another woman for her sexuality. Having an abortion does not hurt these pro-lifers in any shape or form...except the fact that being able to abort means these assholes cannot control us. Men may make the anti-abortion laws but it is the women who are the ones who come down hardest on other women.
May 11, 2007
They're all a pain in my ass.

I'm a vegetarian, but do they see me running around in restaurants, annoying other diners, explaining to them the horrors of the meat industry? Telling them what to eat?

May the Gods be smiling down on you, Am, at your new job. Anyone I've worked with in the past who was a religious fundie or anti-abortion always turned out to be a huge pain in my asshole. Biggest back stabbers on the planet and hypocritical to boot.
May 11, 2007
I hear you about the hypocrisy. My fav is when pro-lifers want the clause for abortion availability in the event of rape or incest. If these people believe in "life" for all gestating babies claiming that life begins at conception, then...aborting that baby for rape or incest would still be murder. I always felt the "rape & incest" clause was so THEY could take their own daughters for cunt flushes if they willingly have gotten laid by say...a BLACK man. Many pro-life females will go to out-of-town clinics to get the hose up their pussies...even if they protest the local clinic. That is because they feel that it is "different" for them...
May 14, 2007
All I can say about "Doctor" Whora is that I can't believe she left this one out of her book entitled, "10 Stupid Things Women do to mess up their lives:"

"Letting some guy take pictures of your splayed legs and hoo-ha so he can plaster them all over the web."

What kind of stupid woman allows a man to take naked pictures of her? It goes along with "read everything and understand it before you sign it."

Forrest Gump said it best: Stupid is as stupid does.
May 15, 2007
bell_flower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All I can say about "Doctor" Whora is that I can't
> believe she left this one out of her book
> entitled, "10 Stupid Things Women do to mess up
> their lives:"
>
> "Letting some guy take pictures of your splayed
> legs and hoo-ha so he can plaster them all over
> the web."
>
> What kind of stupid woman allows a man to take
> naked pictures of her? It goes along with "read
> everything and understand it before you sign it."

Exactly! What gets me is how this dumb cunt believes she is some sort of expert on female morality when she allowed some guy to take her gaping cunt pics. But...many other women are morons and will hang on her every word. Not I...because nothing is worse than a "born-again" ho-bag.
May 15, 2007
"because nothing is worse than a "born-again" ho-bag."
Well, I'd just add that what's worse than a "born-again" ho-bag who is one won't keep her damn mouth shut about it, and thinks she's better than every other person on the face of the earth because she's deluded herself into thinking that she clawed her way out of the muck, and if she can do it OBVIOUSLY everyone else can too. In all actuality she's still neck deep like the rest of us, only now she's got a forum to tell everyone what to do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login