Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Flight attendants push for no more lap brats

Posted by CrabCake 
Flight attendants push for no more lap brats
March 20, 2023
Get your earplugs, the parental screaming and screeching about this will be deafening:

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/flight-attendants-push-for-renewed-infant-seat-policy-165832773944

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Re: Flight attendants push for no more lap brats
March 20, 2023
Children only belong on flights for EMERGENCY situations such as medical problems IN THE BRAT! Otherwise keep the cows and brats at HOME!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 21, 2023
Breeders will insist 99 percent of the time their babbies are people too and should be treated as such and with all the dignity of adults. But when it comes to paying for an extra seat to place said brats, all of a sudden there will be an uproar because those same brats are "barely people" and Moo shouldn't have to pay for a whole seat that the child hardly occupies. I can only imagine the bitching that will ensue when breeders have to actually pay to transport their loaves instead of just holding them like luggage.

Why would you want to put a loaf in your lap on a flight? In the event of turbulence, that child could easily become a projectile and it has happened plenty of times in the past. Oh wait, silly me, parents don't give a fuck about the safety/welfare of their kids, especially in vehicles. Not to mention most parents are perfectly content to endanger their kids and shirk safety if it means they save money. If Junior goes airborne mid-flight and winds up injured, that will likely be a nice settlement for Moo from the airline too.

I don't fly, but I'm sure nobody will complain about fewer breeders on flights if this is enough to discourage them from flying with their little crotch maggots.
March 21, 2023
Cambion
I don't fly, but I'm sure nobody will complain about fewer breeders on flights if this is enough to discourage them from flying with their little crotch maggots.

Preach!!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 21, 2023
I HATE that "lap babies" provision. Parents say they don't take up room...I call bullshit. I have seen lap babies flail, grab, etc into other passengers' personal space. Turbulence has also been mentioned...agreement here. Planes just aren't set.up for babies/small children. I say start an airline with planes set.up for the famblee.crowd. . Require that babies be buckled into their own seats. Then those parents can fly that Famblee Airline, and leave the rest of us in peace.
March 21, 2023
No child under 10 belongs in an aircraft. Period.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 26, 2023
I'm shocked that no parunts have sued over their brats being hurt when held on an airplane. I'm guessing they have to sign a waiver before they can bring a lapbrat.

I think if a loaf is at the age where it is a wiggleworm then the parents and loaf would both be much better off to have it tethered down in a brat seat. Plus those brat seats mean less likelihood of projectile vomit or whatever other fluids.

Like Cambion said, parunts want their brats to be treated as civilized tiny adults until it comes to any kind of discount offered. Then all of the sudden their brats are always the right age to qualify for the discounts even if it is obvious that they aren't the correct age. Queue the wailing if a brat is turned down on an amusement park ride because of a height/weight requirement.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login