Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

God I Hate women like this..

Posted by twocents 
God I Hate women like this..
March 10, 2023
I would love it if he gave this bitch her walking papers

I'm (m31) married to my wife (30), we have one kid (f3) and are expecting our second baby. We also have one dog who's a small breed and sleeps inside and two cats. Usually I'm the one who takes care of the pets because my wife doesn't like it that much, I clean after them, take the dog out to walk/ go outside, brush the cats, clean their litter boxes, etc. My wife only occasionally feeds them.

My wife gets irritable during the first months of ger pregnancies due to hormones. With our first baby she claimed she hated videogames so I just stopped playing videogames until after our daughter was born. This time however she's getting irritated about the pets. She says the dog barks and makes her head ache, I told her to just let it go outside if the weather is nice but she said that pets are my responsibility so she won't do that. Well what else can she do? I am working so I can't go home and let the dog out whenever she feels like it. She then complained because she opened a can of "fish" the other day and it turned out to be cat's food, suddenly I was the one to blame again although she made the mistake. She also started talking about how cats or dogs fur can be dangerous for the baby or herself. This has been going on for weeks, every day she has a new complain when I get home.

A few days ago she finally suggested the great idea of finding the cats and the dog a new house because she can't put up with them anymore. I try to just let it go because I know she's irritated but she just won't drop it. Yesterday we were having an argument because I had to stay an extra hour and half in work so I was late for walking the dog and it was barking a lot (according to her), I'm pretty tired of it by now so I'm getting angry at her, she told me again to get rid of the pets but this time I snapped at her. Our argument got worse, she told me I cared more about the pets than about her and I told her she was right.

She never had a health complication related to the pets and they were with us before our first pregnancy. I think she's ridiculous and she's trying to get me to be angry and start an argument. I know what I said wasn't ideal but what else she wanted me to say? To just give in and get rid of our family's pets?

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: God I Hate women like this..
March 10, 2023
Try getting rid of moocow instead!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 12, 2023
If he loves his pets, he would do well to throw her ass out or move out himself, depending on their living situation. I wouldn't be surprised if he came home from work one day to find out Moo re-homed the dog and cats herself, drove them off somewhere and abandoned them, had them put down, killed them herself or dumped them at a shelter. Then Moo will act like the innocent victim because she was only doing what's best for their baaaaaaaaby and how dare he get mad at her for disposing of those filthy dangerous beasts.

Maybe it's just hormones making her nuts, in which case I suppose he could try to arrange for temporary living arrangements for his pets until after Moo craps out the loaf, and then go from there. But if she's going to be a bitch about the animals that were there way before the fetus was and possibly before Moo herself was in the picture, then it's time to throw the whole woman out. Not everyone sees their pets as being disposable and "just animals" and I'm sure if the guy sticks around, Moo will look for any excuse to get rid of the pets once the brat is born, like the dog accidentally knocking the kid over by wagging its tail too hard, or the cats approaching the loaf and sniffing it.

I hope the guy gets away from her. Surely shared custody is better than worrying every day that Moo got rid of the pets behind his back. What I don't get is why she's losing her shit about the pets with the second kid and not the first one. I wonder if her "hatred" of things she knows her husband likes is her attempt to divert all his attention to her in her "condition." She was upset about his gaming in her last pregnancy and was okay with it again the second the brat came out.

Never give up something harmless you enjoy for someone else, and someone who asks/insists you get rid of something you like or stop doing something you like for them, they are not the person for you. What else will the cunt demand her husband get rid of because pregnasty allegedly makes her hate it?
March 28, 2023
craftyzits
Try getting rid of moocow instead!

Or better yet, get a divorce and take the pets with you!
March 28, 2023
That's what I said...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login