Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TexASS is at it again.

Posted by Peace 
TexASS is at it again.
March 02, 2023
It's TexASS. Why am I not surprised?

This will never work. Ask the Russian, Chinese or any other autocratic government how their attempts to censor websites and the internet in general are working out. There's a reason VPNs, TOR and proxies exist. It's becuase of horseshit like this.

The Banana Republicans are all for censorship and invalidating beliefs, actions, thoughts and ideas that they don't personaly like. But woe unto anybody who reciprocates, because Republican ideals of racism, misogyny and homophobia are toxic to a large swath of the population, but they don't seem to care about that fact.

Only in the great state of TexASS

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/03/texas-republican-wants-isps-to-block-a-wide-range-of-abortion-websites/
Re: TexASS is at it again.
March 02, 2023
This is going to fall so flat it isn't even funny. The internet reacts to censorship as if it is a malfunction and routes around it. I can see a mess like the piracy issues that the MPAA and the RIAA got reamed by.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 03, 2023
FB and youtube aren't much better. Not cf related but I do recall mainstream media tut tutting the right wing assertions covid originated in a Wuhan lab. Its release may or may not have been accidental but they mocked everyone who stated that was where it came from.

now the same media has reported that covid did originate in wuhan lab. It has not been highly ballyhooed by these same bunch, mainly because most people will remember the sanctimonious self righteousness about how it could NOT POSSIBLY have come from wuhan lab. What I can't figure out though is why the about face.

so now it makes me wonder about everything else government and the media simp and prat about. vaccines are safe. you are a danger if you don't have the vaccine. they don't fucking know.

after 9/11 the same assholes said the air was safe to breathe and we know how that ended up. anyone with common sense would think 'this is shit in the air, do I want to breathe shit...'...

so I don't believe a goddam thing gubmint says.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 03, 2023
I don`t buy all government says but I got a vaccine... on the advice of my doctor. Due to my comorbidities I am at risk of a very bad outcome with Covid 19, possibly even death.

I believe the virus itself came from a wild critter, but I would not put it past the CCP to dink around with the tiny bugger, nor put it past labbos to misplace it. China is notorious for shoddy work, and a lab isn`t any different.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 04, 2023
crafty, this bit of news came out several days ago.. that wuhan lab has 'lost' virus' before due to accident. they had videos of this labs scientists in a bat cave, the very kind it originated in.. talk about flirting with disaster..

I am not saying one way or another whether the vaccine works. or not. but a government that used major media to bash people who said the virus came from a wuhan lab.. the fbi has now stated they believe this virus came from their lab. the chinese bigwigs are upset but they can f*** themselves with a chopstick imo. So when this happens it casts everything else that is reported on and stated by so called authorities, no wonder they are questioned. And don't forget in the past the tuskegee incidents and multiple times government has lied to civilians about matters because they were guinea pigs in some study or experiment. it is credibility. and the government and others just shot themselves in the ass.

finally, I am not chastising you for getting the vaccine. I got the first two and I have been doing ok so far. I don't think I'm going to get another one though. Good luck and be well. it is not easy. I just wish this hadn't happened at all... like all of us

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 04, 2023
China has a long history of making shoddy products. The CCP also has a long history of not giving a shit about their people so I give credance to reports of sloppy science.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 04, 2023
And to think all I did was make a post about abortion.

This devolved quickly.
March 04, 2023
Hmmm. Well, threads sometimes have lives of their own LoL

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 28, 2023
Peace
The Banana Republicans are all for censorship and invalidating beliefs, actions, thoughts and ideas that they don't personaly like. But woe unto anybody who reciprocates, because Republican ideals of racism, misogyny and homophobia are toxic to a large swath of the population, but they don't seem to care about that fact.

Agreed. It’s ironic how conservatards call us the “commies” when they’re all for censorship and dictating people’s reproductive choices. They live in their own little world of willful ignorance and hypocrisy.
March 30, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-lawmakers-turn-abortion-bounty-220500464.html

They now want a bounty on drag queens. Anyone is allowed to sue a drag queen if it upsets them
March 30, 2023
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-lawmakers-turn-abortion-bounty-220500464.html

They now want a bounty on drag queens. Anyone is allowed to sue a drag queen if it upsets them

And they call us the snowflakes. Hello pot, meet kettle
March 30, 2023
Look at this ruling by a Texass judge today.

From the article, about the requirement for employers to pay for an HIV drug:

O’Connor, a President George W. Bush appointee to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, also ruled that the requirement to cover the HIV prevention drug PrEP violated the religious rights of the employers and could not be enforced against them.

The employers and individuals had standing to sue, O’Connor wrote, because “compulsory coverage for those services violates their religious beliefs by making them complicit in facilitating homosexual behavior, drug use, and sexual activity outside of marriage between one man and one woman.”

Violation of religious beliefs, my ass. Do these assholes really want us to believe there aren't married people who are gay, using drugs or engaging in sex outside marriage? Sure, Jan.

Allowing pharmacists to decline to dispense a legally prescribed substance was the start of the slippery slope.
March 31, 2023
Man, I lived (past tense) in Texas for 30 years. It has always sucked there in myriad ways but this has all been amped up a ton in the last decade. It's not going to get any better and I'm sure that soon rape will be legalized if done in the Name of GawdTM and to make a baybee for Tha Lord. I have never lived in a more sexist place in my entire life.
March 31, 2023

O’Connor, a President George W. Bush appointee to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, also ruled that the requirement to cover the HIV prevention drug PrEP violated the religious rights of the employers and could not be enforced against them.

The employers and individuals had standing to sue, O’Connor wrote, because “compulsory coverage for those services violates their religious beliefs by making them complicit in facilitating homosexual behavior, drug use, and sexual activity outside of marriage between one man and one woman.”

Why is it that fundies must ruin everything? Soon enough AIDS deaths will be piling up
March 31, 2023
touzokuou

Why is it that fundies must ruin everything? Soon enough AIDS deaths will be piling up

First, if you are not straight and white, they will make it so you can't safely live in certain states. Then the active killing will begin.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 31, 2023
touzokuou

Those Christofascist fundies don't care if people die from AIDS because their version of Christ says that gay people deserve it. Notice I said their version, because Christ healed the sick and tended to the poor. These fundies would let the sick die and exploit the poor.
April 01, 2023
Exactly!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login