Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mommies Rally for Rights - YAWN

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Mommies Rally for Rights - YAWN
May 16, 2007
Great Gods. How did I miss this one? Now the mommies are whining about being eliminated from the candidate pool based on the fact that they are mommies.

When a manager/owner is trying to run a business, you can't have people calling out sick, leaving early, etc., because of their children - or for ANY reason. Pure and simple. You need someone who is going to be reliable, be there, and do the work. If you can eliminate a candidate based on a lacking skillset, then you should be able to eliminate one based on their circumstances that might make them an unreliable employee.

It's nothing personal, it's just business, but of course the mommies have to MAKE it personal. And then we have what we've got now, whining and crying, wanting exceptions made, etc., just for them.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/poconos/all-b2_1pbs.5845749may13,0,4233484.story
Re: Mommies Rally for Rights - YAWN
May 16, 2007
What the hell?! A simple solution would be to NOT HAVE CHILDREN UNTIL YOU CAN AFFORD THEM.
What idiots.
May 16, 2007
but gawd will provide doncha know..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 16, 2007
Exept for the fact that there is no god...and even if there were, he's an evil clown with dirty pants whose jokes only have one punch line, "Hurts Donut?" (hurts don'it?)
If God provides why do so many of these moos need welfare and other types of assistance? I guess they conveniently overlook the "God helps those who help themselves" quote.

Feh is bang on:

>A simple solution would be to NOT HAVE CHILDREN UNTIL YOU CAN AFFORD THEM.

How can such a simple concept be so difficult for the breeders of the world?
May 18, 2007
CFinPDX Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If God provides why do so many of these moos need
> welfare and other types of assistance? I guess
> they conveniently overlook the "God helps those
> who help themselves" quote.
>
> Feh is bang on:
>
> >A simple solution would be to NOT HAVE CHILDREN
> UNTIL YOU CAN AFFORD THEM.
>
> How can such a simple concept be so difficult for
> the breeders of the world?

Unfortunately, too many breeders read it as "Have children! Someone else will pay for them; that's what welfare is for. You're ENTITLED!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login