Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo whines about logistical nonsense for brats

Posted by freya 
Moo whines about logistical nonsense for brats
June 13, 2023
We've heard how mahms do most of the housework, then there was the weaponized incompetence and now a new whining trend has emerged in time for summer: moos and bratcare logistics. Of course, it is all on the moos. Maybe it is because they don't let the duhs do it? Or maybe they just like to whine because pretty much everything having to do with brats is a big pain in the ass and expensive? At least they haven't started pointing their trigger finger towards the village as of yet.

I read this trend as resentment that parunts have to actually parunt during the summer and don't have their sckools (or built in babysitting as many consider it) to keep them occupied for most of the day. And further resentment that the parunts have to do logistics during the summer and pay for brat entertainment.

If anything, you'd think this would make them appreciate sckool more, where the majority of this is taken care of for them. There is a whine about how parunts still have to work during the summer (as do all able-bodied adults who are not yet retired) but this is one of those universally known facts, brats know it and so it isn't some dark secret only those who sluice understand.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/i-m-drowning-in-childcare-logistics-and-i-know-i-m-not-alone/ar-AA1cvb5T?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5bda0d75fba349628b6b45ed665726ce&ei=238

Too bad. Could have been childfree and limited those logistics to a couple of errands on a weekend or evening. Or be childfree and do logistics for work where it results in a paycheck. Or be childfree and do the fun logistics for a vacation.
Re: Moo whines about logistical nonsense for brats
June 15, 2023
I wish I could a anthropological sociological study on moos, and other guardians, so I can document whether or not there isnt an aspect of Moohood they don't complain about, all the while telling us how lovely it is and how much joy it is.
Re: Moo whines about logistical nonsense for brats
June 15, 2023
cfuter
I wish I could a anthropological sociological study on moos, and other guardians, so I can document whether or not there isnt an aspect of Moohood they don't complain about, all the while telling us how lovely it is and how much joy it is.

That would be very ironic. The only people who would get it would be the childfree.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login