Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Took me a bit to do the math on this one. Teen moos sometimes never grow up

Posted by twocents 
From AITAH (not AITA)...

WITH for telling a coworker that I don't care that her daughter sick
For context I 14f got my first job this summer at a theme park it's a awesome work environment and almost every body is nice except for my co worker 23f who we will call Tammy. Tammy and I work in the same department are job consists of cleaning bathroom, sweeping,bussing tables, cleaning vomit etc.. I put in to have 3 consecutive days off for this week because I'm going to see my sister as I haven't seen her in over 5 year's. Yesterday I got a message from her asking if I can cover for her on my days off because he daughter is sick and she needs to take care of her. Reasonable right? I politely declined enplaning my situation and saying I can't refund my plane tickets and I sorry but she would have to find someone else. She then called me cussing me out saying that her she can't find someone else and that I would have to just come in I responded saying I don't care your daughter is sick and hung up. I got back from my trip yesterday to find the front of me and my parents house trash and spray painted on our lawn saying "should have covered me" . Now it is important to mention that my mom also works for the company and is 2nd in command to running the park. My mom is having her file reviewed and might be having her fired AITAH? Ps her daughter is 7 and I found out later that her boyfriend was more than willing to take care of her

Edit: police were contacted earlier today about the damage and I will update this when we get more info

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sounds like Moo definitely wasn't too smart to begin with breeding at 16, but if you're going to vandalize someone's property in retaliation, don't make the evidence damning. Because who else would write something like that on the lawn? I mean I'm sure she feels all smug thinking she taught the author a lesson, but she may as well have painted her name and social security number across the lawn.

And especially don't vandalize the property of the person who is second in command at your job!

The author wasn't even in the wrong here either. She requested time off and bought plane tickets well before Moo's brat got sick and I'm sure Moo wouldn't refund the cost of the tickets. Finding child care when your brat is sick is one of the things you have to think about when you reproduce, but clearly thinking is not this woman's strongest point when she felt becoming a teen mom was a good idea.

So no, the author is not the asshole. The Moo is. I hope she gets fired and charged with vandalism/harassment/whatever. I'd like to think she might learn that her behavior is not an appropriate response to being told she can't have certain days off, but that would be hoping for too much.

And I'd bet my bottom dollar she wasn't going to take care of the kid anyway. She probably was just going to stay home for three days and ignore the kid, and this is assuming the kid was even sick! She could have lied about the kid's health to have a valid "excuse" to stay home.
Honestly, what do these moos expect people to do? Lose money over their kyds? Be serious.
Cambion
And I'd bet my bottom dollar she wasn't going to take care of the kid anyway. She probably was just going to stay home for three days and ignore the kid, and this is assuming the kid was even sick! She could have lied about the kid's health to have a valid "excuse" to stay home.

That seems likely - after all, how did she commit the vandalism? Did she drag the sick kid out of bed and leave them feverish in her car while she spray painted the lawn? Did she leave the kid unattended during her rampage? Funny how she can find the time for things she wants to do.
I was thinking the same thing.

I know the moomies at work luv'd to stay home w/ sick kyd, especially if it is just a bad cold or something. Becuz all you do is tuck kid in, give it it's OTC meds and let them sleep and watch TV, computer. Most of the time youre curled up on your own couch relaxing too, or getting some of your own housework done. They dont fool me one bit....you know....actually this is one thing they dont seem to complain too much about so it can't be that hard. Now, if brat throwing up and diarrhea, that could be another thing. But you have some Brat's Benadryl, you're home free, while the work place struggles.
What a bad experience for a teenager to have with her first job.
Moo sounds like a true dumbass. Wouldn't be surprised if she has an extensive criminal record.
I can't believe she did this to someone else, let alone to a kid. Seriously moo.
point of this article. but that moo pulling a stunt like that.. trailer trash does that.. stupid teenagers do that.. and obviously this one never grew out of the stupid.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
twocents
point of this article. but that moo pulling a stunt like that.. trailer trash does that.. stupid teenagers do that.. and obviously this one never grew out of the stupid.

Stupid is bog standard with breeder teens.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login