Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders expect their neighbor to babysit their huge violent adult tard

Posted by Cambion 
Breeders expect their neighbor to babysit their huge violent adult tard
June 15, 2023
It was originally shared in Am I The Asshole?, but I can't seem to find it. I'm guessing it pissed off too many tard breeders or fat activists and the author deleted it, but the text is still in this link (it's photos of text, so I can't copy/paste):

https://www.boredpanda.com/woman-refuses-babysit-neighbors-overweight-autistic-daughter/

Short version is the neighbors have a 500-pound tard with the mentality of a 6-year-old. The owners of this fine specimen routinely leave her by herself for hours and hours and sometimes she wanders off. Then the tard latched onto the author and would wait for her to come home from work and visit uninvited and beg for food.

Ma and Pa Breeder won't put the tard in adult day care or get her a sitter because it's too expensive or because she's too violent. Seems Tardlina has been thrown out of multiple care programs due to her being a raging bull in both attitude and size. The tard has a normal sibling and he refuses to watch her ass too because he just loafed and doesn't want her to hurt the babby.

Sooooo the breeders are just fine and dandy letting their defecto-tard pester the neighbor for free. Sure she might wander into traffic five miles away, but it seems like it's a risk they're willing to take to escape the rigors of tard-rearing. Plus if the derpling gets hurt or killed, the author would likely be liable. I know how strong even skinny tards can be - like 90 pounds soaking wet girl being able to fight off five or six linebacker-sized nurses. A 500-pounder can cause major injury/damage without even trying - she will be a fucking hurricane when she gets good and mad. So she is very right to be concerned about what this unsupervised tard will do.

I hope she takes people's advice and contacts Social Services or the police because the parents are absolutely neglecting her. Unless they are collecting all kinds of government money for her disability, I'm sure they won't really miss her if they allow her to be rehomed in a facility considering they leave her to her own devices all damn day long.
Cambion
I hope she takes people's advice and contacts Social Services or the police because the parents are absolutely neglecting her. Unless they are collecting all kinds of government money for her disability, I'm sure they won't really miss her if they allow her to be rehomed in a facility considering they leave her to her own devices all damn day long.

She said the moo and duh sometimes give her $20 or so for watching the perma-brat. She also said this doesn't even cover food, with perma-brat being 500 lbs., she is eating tens of thousands of calories a day.

I would have called the police the first time this happened within five minutes because there will be no 500 lb. wrecking ball in my house or pinballing around my yard for any reason. I doubt my insurance policy would cover perma-brat damage. I'd bet the parunts are more than ready for her to be rehomed (unless they're getting gov't. money like you said).

Perma-brat is bad enough. Her parunts give new meaning to the definition of crappy parunts and indecent people.
Man, she should have called the cops/CPS a long time ago. As in the first time this woman just showed up at her house and said she didn't know where her parents were and that she was hungry. She shouldn't have fed her, she shouldn't have called her parents, she should have just called the authorities right then. The OP would be better off, the disabled woman would be better off, and who cares what happens to the parents at that point.
and she shouldn't have accepted money. but she can cut it off. if the tardley gonad donors are pissed off, they can pound sand, kiss their ass and get glad

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
The parents of the tard know that someone will pick up the slack, so they are totally comfortable leaving their disabled adult daughter all alone. It's just like parents who let their small children run wild in public places and pay them no mind whatsoever - they assume someone else will watch them. The author has proven they will mind Tardette and feed her, so the parents have no reason to get someone else to deal with her.

I wonder what would happen if the tard got violent with the author and injured her? Could she sue? Would it go anywhere legally, or would she be told that nothing could be done because the tard didn't know any better? Would the parents have it dismissed by saying the author was "technically" the tard's minder because she already fed her like a stray cat and therefore knew what she was getting into?

The breeders are playing a real dangerous game here because there's all kinds of shit the tard could get into that would likely come back to bite them in the ass legally, ranging from assault charges (if their tard harms someone), trespassing (if the tard wanders into someone's yard) and neglect of a vulnerable person. Sounds like they are well overdue for that ass bite. Not to mention the fact that there are TONS of paranoid gun owners. Have you seen any of the stories in the news within the last few months about people getting shot by homeowners who did innocent things like go to the wrong house or use their driveway to turn around? Someone could plug Tardlina right between her derpy eyes for waddling down their driveway in search of food.

I'm sure the parents probably were not expecting to be saddled with a tard because most people aren't ready for that. But that doesn't mean they get to flounce off and leave their tard to her own devices. She's going to manhandle the wrong person one day and get hurt herself, or worse. It's not fair to the tard because if she is truly a child in an adult's body, then she probably really doesn't understand what's going on.
The tard dying would be the best outcome for this genetic fuck up.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login