Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Michelle Carter, Conrad Roy III.. anyone wanna guess where that started?

Posted by twocents 
I have seen a few videos on this. I preferred the HBO documentary over the dramatized series. What came out in the HBO series, that I might have missed from the dramatization, was just how fucked up almost everyone involved was. Grandpa was a piece of work.. the documentary did not have much of him, more on the dramatization but I did NOT like him one bit .. but then, it's scripted so I am not sure how much is real of his character and how much is not.

But GP's sonny boy is equally messed up, domestics where he hit his wife, his got in a fight with his son not too long before the suicide, and something of a control freak. Not to mention, mommy was also on psych medications.. Michelle was on psych medications.

One aspect that came out on the defense half of the HBO documentary of just how much of a fucking prick CR3 was. Had the same nasty arrogant control streak. "I'll hate you if you tell anyone." And even scarier, the voices were telling him to hurt others, to get them.. not only to off himself. I think he worshipped that dark half and really let it control him.. and in turn, controlled Michelle to a certain point. That hired psychiatrist really pointed that out. Michelles texts near the end are egging him on...but if you go back a year or so she is trying to steer him away...

all I can say is, at least he can't spread his defecto genes around.. because they would have ended up sprogging. and that would have turned into another clusterfuck.. as it is, she is out and hasn't been sterilized. so even scarier. had several people who had to be medicated just to cope with life... producing children who need drugs to cope.. because they are even more messed up..

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Haven't heard of this but some family trees need to be chopped down. This one being a prime example.
Defecto is better off dead.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login