Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wahhhh my sister won't let my loaf pee in her pool

Posted by ladybug2203 
Wahhhh my sister won't let my loaf pee in her pool
June 18, 2023
https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/1499qbf/aita_for_causing_family_drama_over_a_swimming_pool/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
Re: Wahhhh my sister won't let my loaf pee in her pool
June 18, 2023
Swim diapers are notorious for failing, so it's not necessarily just urine the sister would need to worry about. A swim diaper will sometimes contain large turds, but it soaks long enough in the water and you're basically going to just wind up with poop soup from shit mixing with pool water and slowly seeping into the rest of the pool. It also will not hold liquid shit for the same reason it will not hold liquid urine. According to some folks in the comments, a child with more dexterity is also very capable of emptying the contents of a swim diaper into the water because they don't like the feeling of a turd stuck to their ass.

There is nothing wrong with not wanting brat fluids in your swimming pool. Yes, chlorine helps with any bacteria, but that doesn't make the pool every brat's personal toilet and doesn't change the fact that there is still urine and other waste in the pool. Personally I think it's just good manners and common sense to not put a brat in a pool until it can stop pissing its pants.

I guarantee the brat was only crying about going swimming because his Moo got him all upset about not being able to swim and got him all worked up. Also, isn't three a little young to be swimming in a normal-sized pool? Why can't he use a kiddie pool? Sounds like Moo just didn't want to deal with a tantrum and wanted her sister to compromise her comfort in her own home as well as her pool rules so her little pants-pisser doesn't have to get hurty fee-fees. It's not "acting like a teenager" to not want an unhousebroken brat in the pool, especially since Moo isn't the one who would have to clean/disinfect/drain the pool after an inevitable accident.

Even if the "all swimmers must be potty trained rule" was irrational (which it's not), it's the sister's pool. She paid for it, she makes the rules for its use, and if you don't like the terms and conditions, fuck off back to your own house.

As an aside, I love how many people are arguing over whether or not urine is sterile.
Re: Wahhhh my sister won't let my loaf pee in her pool
June 18, 2023
https://www.amazon.com/WELCOME-NOTICE-THERES-10x14-Plastic/dp/B003TUPDQO

The owner of the pool makes the rules.
Reading this seriously cuts down on any desire I may have had to be in a pool. Gross.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login